Thread: No Show at P.P.I.R. this Season ... So don't Come there !

Member Amateur

No Show at P.P.I.R. this Season ... So don't Come there !

If you're like me and seldom read the Official Club announcements then you learned that PPIR did not happen and will not happen this year . I do check the Cornerworker board fairly often and after this ... the there & back drive to PPIR I'll be checking the Announcements Board more frequently. oh ... If you too are unaware ... we ... MRA ... are seriously strapped financially then consider how low each turnout has been for riders. Too bad because more actual steady corner crew members committed to being at each event. Shucks ... I guess now there is always the excitement of Golf.
    shane at 303-459-0413

Senior Member Amateur
    Oh Shane, that's horrible! I thought everyone knew or I would have posted something on the corner worker page. MRA sent cards in the mail to all the members, but I'm guessing many workers don't pay for the membership. I didn't until I raced, either.

Kate and I are sorry to hear you drove down there!
    Tom
    MRA #416

Senior Member Expert
    I want to extend my apologies to any and all Cornerworkers who went to PPIR.
    I should have posted something on this forum and not assumed the post on the General discussion would suffice. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this caused or any expense that was incurred as a result of my negligence.
    Timmay! Young #46
    Track Marshal 2006, 2007, 2009, & 2010
    Rider Representative 2004 & 2005
    MV GTU Season Champion 2003
    Racing to mediocrity 1997-well, now...