Quote Originally Posted by akuretz

This year we've got our 2nd kid due in 2-3 weeks, Lynn got laid off a few months ago, and the time and finances just haven't been there for me to put together a full season. And to be honest, the idea of an 11 round (10 weekend) season made that even harder.

THis is exactly what im talking about. doing only a few races this season didn't even factor in his outlook on it..... he said the idea of a 11 race "SEASON" made it harder.

This goes with what i was saying about trying to tailor the club a little more to the one off weekend racers. not the long haul riders, who do have the resources, but again there's obviously not enough long haul riders to suppport the club.

They have in their minds "the whole season" and then disimissed racing all together if they can't do a "FULL" season, It's either the the whole thing or nothing. You look at the schedule and see 11 weekends and go eff me, i can't afford it all, so what's the point of even doing any of it because my grid positions will suck because I won't have any points, i won't get the trophy at the end of the season, so im staying home.

if your wondering what im talking about go read my thread on qualifying.....