Thread: 502's anniversary

Senior Member Expert

502's anniversary

All

I had planned on putting together a visit for the racers that would be attending the events this weekend, but with the recent events don't really see the need.

Anyway Gene's parents have invited all of the MRA members to remember him on the anniversary of his death. So....you are all invited to the informal ceremony at the grave on July 12th at 1030am (motorcycles are welcome)

Gene is buried at the Fairmont Cemetery on Quebec and Alameda. Directions to the plot can be found at

http://www.4horsemenracing.net/2006/...stingPlace.jpg

For those of you that are new. Gene died while on the track (non racing) in La Junta 3 years ago this weekend. His parents have always appreciated the support they received from the racing community and as such, have donated large amounts of money to keep us all safe (ie the new air fence this year). So please don't be afraid to make an appearance if you didn't know him...you are welcome to attend

If you have any questions please let me know

Thanks

Joe
    joe@rebellionmotorsports.com
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven

Senior Member Expert
    Alright everyone this is tomorrow...I hope to see everyone there
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven