My 2 cents....

1. MRA Presence at Commercial Race Schools
I've been to 3 Pridmore STAR schools in Colorado over the years and never was "MRA" mentioned.
From a student's perspective, it would have been beneficial to have an MRA
representative give a 15 - 20 minute presentation on "going to the next level", what it's all about, how to get started, when and where the races are, etc.
I'm pretty sure Jason P. would approve carving out 15 minutes over lunch, etc. for this purpose.
I know Ricky O promotes the MRA at his schools, but what about the others, GO4IT, etc.?
Same principle, different time line for ABATE and the other learner schools and safety classes.

2. Spectator Hospitality Booth
It seems to me that when spectators do show up at races, we kind of ignore them.
Most of them probably have little idea what's going on, who the top racers are, what's being contested, etc.
A booth staffed with friendly, “customer facing”, knowledgeable people, complete with refreshments, MRA t-shirts and paraphernalia (for sale, of course)
would go a long way toward forming a bond between spectators and the MRA, motivating people to come back, and helping to promote the MRA in general.

As for me, I will be at the APEX open house with both my race bikes on July 18.
However, FYI, I won’t be on the grid for the rest of the season due to emergency stomach surgery performed July 3.