Starting a new topic here as the "old" PR forum has limited membership. Donna Turner (Rider Rep) will be managing the ideas and empowering you guys and gals to go out and get it done.

Just to be clear, please tell us what YOU can and want to do to help the club - not what you think everyone else should be doing...

I will contact the Goldwing Club in Denver to see if they're interested in 2 for 1 passes.

I will contact Uncle Nasty and Willie B at KBPI to see if I can entice them to say something about our event as the day draws closer. I know them both, but we're not drinking buddies or anything... A remote is probably out, but if they can at least talk it up that may help attendance.

I have already donated half of my compensation for being the VP for the remaining three rounds of the season - and will get nothing for the two cancelled rounds (even though my responsibilites as VP run year-round, I only get paid at each race weekend). That's a tad over $1750, just in case you were thinking of one-upping me. :wink:

So, let's hear from you! Whatcha you gonna to ensure MRA Madness runs wild on you??!!??