Jim Wilson, the board decided after the end of last season/beginning of this one when it was a topic of conversation at one of our last races based on the positive reaction everyone had to the question. Or do you not remember that? Of course I must add that my "whining tone" definitely IS my opinion. If I point out the obvious and others take offense to it then so be it but in all reality...... its the truth. Regardless of how you put it. Its not only on the forum that this is heard. Being as though I do what I do, I hear plenty and my opinion is solely based on the whining of others. I'll be happy no matter what the MRA does as long as its able to keep things going for everyone.

My whole point is to let those that have forgotten what the club wants to do. Remember that we need everyone here to help out and not leave something undone that may have a larger effect on the future of this club. I know the boards goals and decisions are in the best interest of the members---not themselves. And some times you need to step back to go forward.