Sorry Wyeth I am hosting bike night again Wednesday or I would definately be at the MRA meeting. We had about 250 show up at the last event and it would be great if we had some kind of media or flyers promoting the MRA and HPR to distibute in order generate more spectators and possible new racers.

Rick Grosse- this thread contains alot of replies of MRA members voicing their opinions on a major issue of which they are entitled to do so. There is no reason to slam them with your "Wah Wah Wah!!!" After reading through these, the only reply that has a whining tone to it is yours. There is no reason to attack anyone on here because they state they are gonna go race super moto instead. And when did the members vote on an 11 race season? Don't get me wrong, I actually am in complete support of it but I believe the schedule was a board decision. I think we can keep this thread going with alot of civil responses and good opinions.

I support the MRA and I support HPR. I want to see both entities survive. I agree with Glenn's statement that the MRA needs HPR in order to do so. But I also agree with Joe Logalbo's position that the MRA needs to remain a seperate entity and that its financial stability should be the priority of the board and members.