Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the MRA

its still early, you should see this beauty after a friday or saturday. i have only had two people take me up on the offer. the first guy only took a mouthful. his friend one upped him by chugging from the bucket til he ran out of breath and had the entire nights worth of backwash running out of both sides of his mouth and down his shirt
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Lack of communication can do strange things. Better luck next time!

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by marty
    Back off brownie -- I call dibs on that lemon or orange or whatever-it-is slice!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    its still early, you should see this beauty after a friday or saturday. i have only had two people take me up on the offer. the first guy only took a mouthful. his friend one upped him by chugging from the bucket til he ran out of breath and had the entire nights worth of backwash running out of both sides of his mouth and down his shirt
    I was witness to both these occasions..... good times!!!

I wiped a special something on the rim for ya last night Dave....... 8)
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Senior Member Expert
    FYI- Otis is a civilized wine drinker, now! He only drinks that beer stuff at the track. He's actually developing a bit of a palate.

Now, back to Ben and how we can help him and Dunlop guys
    Donna (Bowden) Turner MRA #612
    2006-2009 MRA Rider Representative
    2006 Modern Vintage GTU Class Champion
    2008 Ladies of the Rockies Champion
    http://www.WildCheetahRacing.com
    http://www.wildcheetahracing.com/_borders/banner.jpg

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttleroller277
    I was witness to both these occasions..... good times!!!

I wiped a special something on the rim for ya last night Dave....... 8)
    Hey Marty --

How about another picture of the bucket today when you get into work?? I want to see what Brownie left to me after his bender last night...
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Jim 'smooth' Brewer

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Cheetah 612
    Now, back to Ben and how we can help him and Dunlop guys
    Thanks Donna.. Sheesh .. :roll:

For the Dunlop riders who'd like to see Ben continue to help you out @ the track, here's a link to his contact info .. including a mailing address <hint><hint> .. http://www.foxperformanceengines.com/contact.html

Senior Member Expert
    It sounds as if you guys are in negotiations with Terry and Dennis and are working out something that will see the normal competition amongst the various tire manufacturers continue which is good for the club and racing in general. Thanks for all your untiring efforts and glad to hear that we'll have a good selection of tires in which to mull through come Memorial day weekend. I am discussing with Jim Cox of Jim Cox racing longtime supplier to CCS/WERA WEST about coming up to the next round at HPR to supply additional info on the Dunlop brand and there usage and selection. Please feel free to contact him and if possible have it as part of the deal. I've offered for him to stay with me or put him up at a nearby accommodation.

Senior Member Expert
    My apologies as I maybe off base here as from what I am actually hearing is that I maybe very wrong and it may take more than just coercing Ben back into the frey. I at this time would like to suggest pre-ordering for the memorial day event. I'm going to try and make sure that I at least have a way of swapping and balancing tires and I really do hope this whole thing gets straightened out through negotiations and the help of those who can pull some strings.

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Thanks for any influence you can exert, Jon. I sure hope we can work this out.

Compared to the AMA, I know the MRA is small potatoes. I hope the powers that be @ Dunlop understand that if they ignore & lose US club racers, they'll be in a tough negotiation position with the AMA next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12