Thread: WoW Series

Junior Member Novice

WoW Series

This past weekend was the opening of the 2009 race season here at SMRI. It was also the season opener for the 2009 Women of the West race event. Unfortunately, there were no ladies from the Rockies for the first round. I know several of the Formula Femme ladies are looking forward to coming to Colorado in June and July. This post is to ask questions regarding where to stay, what facilities are available and any other pertinent information that might be helpful. PMP was pretty close to accomidations however, I've heard that the new HPR is not. Is there any way someone can send information regarding these important questions. Any and all help will be very much appreciated. Looking forward to the 2009 season, Best Wishes for your season opener this coming weekend...
    God Bless,
    ZXAPPEAL71
    2008 Novice 1000 Champ
    2008 Novice Open Champ
    2008 Novice GTO Champ
    2008 Formula Femme Champ
    2008 WoW Series Champ
    2009 Formula Femme Champ
    2009 WoW Champ
    2009 AM GTO Champ
    3rd Expert 1000
    4th Open Superbike
    I'd rather live my life trusting there's a God and die to find out there isn't. Then to live my life trusting there isn't a God a die to find out there is.

Senior Member Expert

HPR

Edda

I believe you know were to stay in Pueblo, as you have been there before. If I am wrong plesae let me know. Normally I stay at the Clarion..they give a PMP discount if you ask

You are right about HPR there really isn't any hotels or food close. (well there is one hotel in Byers, but from driving by it looks kind of questionable) There are several Hotels and a few resturants near Denver Internation airport, which I guess is the closest but still probably 45 min away from the track

Hope that helps

Joe
    Imperial Sportbikes | Performance Cycle | Galfer | Factory Effex | Motorex | AXO | Racer Gloves USA | | Woodcraft | Armour Bodies | Driven

Senior Member Amateur
    For HPR, It looked like maybe Strasburg was a bigger town and just an exit or two west of Byers...Maybe try there?
    MRA #414

Senior Member Amateur
    There is really nothing decent within 45 miles from HPR, as far as i can tell. For about $2 million somebody could build a nice motel in Byers.