Thread: RC51 or ? Looking for Jan-Feb time frame

Member Amateur

RC51 or ? Looking for Jan-Feb time frame

Trying to find a line on a 2002 or newer RC51 or other options along these lines, salvage title or full race prepped do not want a street bike

Anyone got something else they want to get rid of (newer tl1000r) let me know.

Time frame for purchase is January, let me know what anyone might want to get rid of for the new year.

Senior Member Expert
    I have a 2000 RC51 with just over 3000 street miles that is prepped, that I raced a total of 4 sprint races at PPIR and a few track days. It has stock suspension as of right now, but is still quite raceable. I might be interested in selling.
    Picture at PPIR
    Ankle Biter Racing #99
    Sol Performance--Scorpion -- Vortex Racing
    MaxFund No-Kill Animal Shelter and Adoption Center

Member Amateur
    Anyone tell me the differences between a gen 1 and gen 2 RC51 I know they changed in 2002 but what did they change?

Thanks!

Senior Member Amateur
    Mike Bash has one that is in great shape and race prepped.

Year: 2000

$6000.00 O.B.O.

Call him at 459-3297

Senior Member Expert

Re:

Hey Cory,
    I know that you maybe a Honda man seeing how you rode a CBR 900 and are now in search of a RC 51 but if you are at all interested in a TL1000 with quite a few spares and still a fairly competitive mount in the right hands (I won the Supertwins GTO Championship just last year as well as several before that riding it) I would love to give you the opportunity to ride it as well as like I said,quite a few spares in like new or new condition. I can assure you that you'll have a hard time beating the price and getting as competitive a package with the RC..... nothing against Honda or the RC51 but it takes a while to develope a good package and my TL was just that. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.
    Jon@720-841-6020

Member Novice
    http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=809

Why not go with a 954 fully prepped alot more bike for alot less money :lol: It also comes with front and rear stands , new 520 DID ERV2 chain , New RRP sprockets .

2000 rc 51 w/ race plastics and race tied.. power commander. lines k&n and more 4500 hammer 7202983982 clean title for colo. 5000k never raced.... :lol:
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Senior Member Expert

Need a cheap racebike?

Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:20 pm Post subject: Re:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Cory,
    I know that you maybe a Honda man seeing how you rode a CBR 900 and are now in search of a RC 51 but if you are at all interested in a TL1000 with quite a few spares and still a fairly competitive mount in the right hands (I won the Supertwins GTO Championship just last year as well as several before that riding it) I would love to give you the opportunity to ride it as well as like I said,quite a few spares in like new or new condition. I can assure you that you'll have a hard time beating the price and getting as competitive a package with the RC..... nothing against Honda or the RC51 but it takes a while to develope a good package and my TL was just that. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.
    Jon@720-841-6020