***2013 Update: Money$mart is a class sponsor of Production Cup!

This means NO COST to ANY MRA MEMBER for EITHER the consultation OR the plan...

So maybe you've seen this ad before and you're thinking "Yeah, like you're gonna tell me something I don't already know...?" or maybe "I prefer to keep my finances private, not really anybody's business what my bills look like..."

Well now I have a web-application that allows you to put your info in, totally anonymously, and it will instantly tell you whether or not you're a candidate for the program.

Go to www.makeyourmoneysmart.com and you can see for yourself...

** Disclaimer - I'm smarter than the web-calculator... so if it comes back screwy don't fret. I can still help you... lol

Money Smart is a program that looks at your current income, expenses, and cash flow - and provides creative solutions to do the following:

1) Accelerate your debt reduction (like big time)!

2) Reduce your interest rates and interest paid, immediately!

3) Free up cash to reduce debt (or help float some racing expenses during the Summer time) immediately!

4) Cut your time to pay off credit cards, cars, moto's, home, etc... by as much as 60% or more!

Star client to date was paying everything on time, and even paying ahead on bills by as much as $800/month. Even so, it would have taken client:

17 months to pay off credit cards

24 months to pay off bike and car

and 23 years to pay off mortgage.

Money Smart Program (using EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY, NOT A PENNY MORE) was able to:

Pay off credit cards in 9 months

Pay off Moto in 13 months

Pay off Car in 16 months

Pay off mortgage in 8 1/2 years

First Month Interest Savings of $95

Total interest saved over life of program will be over $130,000!

SERIOUSLY! NO BS NO Gimmicks, it's all 100% real, legit and true - and I do all the work!

Initial consultation is free!

Program fee is on a sliding scale based on how much money you save. If I can't save you money, you pay nothing! When you see how much money you're throwing away you'll beg me to take your money and set you up on the program.

Is your Money Smart?

Wanna Bet?
:wink:

mra21@hotmail.com

303-907-1941