Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sooo.... i just....

Senior Member Expert
    When i went to HPR it wasnt bothering me at all. My wife and I concluded, the suit gives enough support for my knee. So as long as I wear my suit everywhere ..... lol j/k. As long as I am careful I think i can wait till after the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicee Brown
    Im having soooo much fun running a wiry, peaky 125 cc 2 stroke in PS2 Moto GP 2008..it'll high side you! Marty/Tony..are yu listening? ha ha/
    That Indy track is bithcin on a 800 cc..so is Qatar at night!
    Im healthy,and Im still playing that damn game into the wee hours. Im such a loser..
    Good luck, Erik. Give us reports. I wear my new gear on the couch, too.
    Dave
    oh trust me, you can even highside a 125 that us mere mortals can afford if you really want to :lol: i did hear that it is a badass game that you can work your way from 125 to 250 to 800s, and i almost bought a console this winter just for that game
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Senior Member Amateur 1ofTheBoys's Avatar
    Erik, Sorry to hear about the knee. I tore my ACL July 4th weekend, went to see Dr Gottlob and we agreed that I could finish out the season before having the knee repaired. He had a brace made for me so I didn't injure it worse. He did a great job repairing it and I am now racing without my knee brace (don't tell him that if you go see him though) lol. I highly recommend him.
    Sheila Paul - Instructor
    Texas Tornado Boot Camp

Erik, Sorry to hear about the knee. I tore my ACL July 4th weekend, went to see Dr Gottlob and we agreed that I could finish out the season before having the knee repaired. He had a brace made for me so I didn't injure it worse. He did a great job repairing it and I am now racing without my knee brace (don't tell him that if you go see him though) lol. I highly recommend him.
    Sheila Paul - Instructor
    Texas Tornado Boot Camp

Sheila Paul - Instructor
    Texas Tornado Boot Camp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12