Quote Originally Posted by TRK
So where are we at on all of this silliness. Does this mean I need to go drop cash on an OEM seat and a different tail, because stock in appearance is up to interpretation?

And does everyone need to chase down OEM cam chain tensioners?

Ben correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't a cam chain tensioner help some motors not eat themselves so that they don't spit fluids all over our race track?
A "superbike" tail will be fine in supersport classes AS LONG AS you have a black foam cushion that is the same shape and appearance as the stock seat. If you run a superbike tail with no foam seat then you will not be SS legal. If you are concerned that you have a superbike tail that won't pass let me know and I will make the final call on it.

As far as the cam chain tensioner goes..... In theory if you have a STOCK motor (which you are required to have for SuperSport classes) then the stock cam tensioner is fine. HOWEVER, I will allow manual cam tensioners in SS classes this year and will make sure that we get this added to the rule book for next year. Since they provide no preformance gains and protects your motors I will allow them.

If you any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Ray-Ray