So, I just got done doing a bunch of revisions to the online schedule for High Plains Raceway. Between the private schools/track days and HPR run days I tried to get 2-4 motorcycle lapping/school days per month, as evenly spaced as possible. A good number of the motorcycle days are on Mondays for you dealership employees! Check it out here --> http://www.highplainsraceway.com/events.html

Pay special attention to the following for the Friday and Monday lapping days:

"Open Lapping Day - Cars Only" is pretty self explanatory, no biker trash allowed

"Open Lapping Day - Motorcycles Only" are days that are open to ALL motorcycles, race and street bikes

Any Friday that says "Motorcycle Roadracing Association" is a practice day open to MRA licensed racers only. Full MRA tech applies, but the practice is run by HPR, not the MRA.

General policies:
**REVISED** Please see the official HPR Lapping Day Policies HERE

There is a $10 discount for signing up online ahead of time. To sign up, find the day you want to ride on the HPR SCHEDULE and click where it says "Open Lapping Day - Motorcycles only". There will be a payment link in the pop up window. If it isn't there yet, please be patient - it will be soon.

Chicane Track Days has events on Monday, June 8th and SUNDAY, September 13th!

Jason Pridmore's STAR Motorcycle School is coming July 13/14.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few things so don't hesitate to ask.