Quote Originally Posted by Jon
Elvis,
I feel sure that if you were an expert in Europe that you'll qualify and race at a much much higher level than most all our novices here and find yourself ready to move up and be able to move up quickly in the MRA. Not that the MRA a slow group of fellows but the racing that I've seen in Europe has just been shall we say at a higher level. What might I ask, were your lap times at HPR and Pueblo? I'll be keeping an eye out but will bet you'd give me a run for my money. Look forward to meeting you and best of luck!
Well,I don't have any laptimes on either track as of yet. I was going to hit Pueblo this weekend but my bike still is not done. If I am lucky I will have it but its not looking good for me. So next week will be my first time on the track and I will be doing alot of learning realy fast so I can go fast on that track. I ran mid pack in Germany so I hope to do good here but am still learning to ride again in America. Stop by and say hi in the pits as I don't know very many people around these parts. I will have an Army of One ez-up and my # is 831. I hope all is together before the first race. I still need to get my transponder and the bike painted and a generator. Other than that I hope all is up to par for the MRA.