Thread: 2006 Race Schedule

Senior Member Expert

2006 Race Schedule

Well, it isn't pretty, but here it is. I would say it is firm, but not final. We will do all we can to be able to use PPIR in 2006 (no promises) and the race at MMP is tentative since I haven't seen a contract yet and only have some vague ideas of what their actual terms are.

**EDIT 12/6** I have revised the schools. Everything else is the same. I am talking with the owner of the new track in Hastings and feel very confident we will do at least one, hopefully two, events there in 2006 but the details have to be hammered out. The MMP event is still tentative.

**EDIT 12/9** Two dates at Hastings have been added, unfortunately they are late in the season (which was already full enough) because the track isn't scheduled to be open until July 8/9. I will investigate the possibility of swapping a Pueblo date with another club that will fill the hole(s) in May/June and relieve some of the crowding in the second half of the season. Bear in mind, there is a very slim chance this will happen. MMP still very tentative.

**EDIT 12/15** School information updated. Classroom in the AM at PMI, then the on track portion in the afternoon.

The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    updated 12/6
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    updated 12/9
    The GECCO

Senior Member Expert
    updated 12/15
    The GECCO