Thread: Valentines Grand Prix fundraiser for HPR!

Senior Member Expert

Valentines Grand Prix fundraiser for HPR!

Don't be black flagged on Valentines Day!

Valentine Day is coming SOON. Have you figured out what you're going to do for your sweetheart? No? Well, here's the perfect solution.

HPR is sponsoring the First Annual Valentine Grand Prix. This is a great opportunity to take your sweetheart out for a nice evening, enjoy the wine, food and camaraderie. Food provided complements of the Avenue Grill www.avenuegrill.com

You might even want to buy a nice Valentine present at the silent auction. Auction items aren't just car stuff -- jewelry, gift baskets, Spa certificates, etc. Pamper yourself and your sweetheart.

And the net proceeds of the evening benefit HPR! What's not to like?

When: Saturday February 7th
    Time: 6:00 - 10:00 (registration 6:00 - 7:00)
    Where: At the fabulous Motorsports Gallery located at 2669 Larimer www.thegallerydenver.com/

Click here --> http://www.coloradoscca.org/posts/va...egrandprix.php for ticket information and reservations. No tickets sold at the door, so sign up now and circle you calendar for Saturday February 7th.

This isn't just a "car" evening. So invite your non-gearhead friends. The more the merrier!
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

I got tickets for this, but I should have thought about how much this could really cost me!

With motorsports, wine and a lingerie show this has got to be a good time!
    Kevin F. McGuire
    MRA #expired

Ecological minded racing. Doing my part to take this country to the next fuel source by burning as much petroleum product as I can!

Sponsors; Kristie McGuire, Un!nk Printworks, MRA

Senior Member Expert
    We need more attendees to make this a success! It's gonna be a great time, please join us!

Remember, it's all for HPR!!
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    About 30 hours till showtime and there are still a few tickets left. Did I mention there will be a lingerie show at this event?? :lol:
    The GECCO