Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: slowest class

Member Novice

WTF

So Ray, hows the competition in your mini class lookin for 2009. I hear they're a couple 10 year olds on a mission. Hey, Boo and I were thinking of starting our own class so we can win some races and maybe even a championship. Who would I talk to about that?

Senior Member Amateur
    I thank one and all for all the help. To clear one thing, The team I was on had a tire sponser that all 9 of us used. At least 4 of the 9 riders places in there class top 5 for last year. I do not have one over here anymore but an looking for a vender for BT-003's before I call Germany and see how much shipping would be to get them to me. The only reason I want to start off slow is other than PPIR and HPR the tracks are for shit compared to the perfrect conditions of European tracks. I have been down to Pueblo and that track is well lets just say how do you all race on it? I will be signing up for 11 April if the Army lets me off. I hope to meet one and all this season and don't look for me to be to fast right away.

Senior Member Expert
    Faster! Motosports down in Denver is the Bridgestone Tire Vendor. Call them and see what you guys can work out. It will be much cheaper than shipping them in from Germany...

Dingle

Member Novice
    Ray Ray........
    Can I start my own class? FSOG class. Fat Slow Old Guys. That will be the only way I can finish. Maybe then I won't get lapped 4 times in a sprint race. LOL. Of course, it would help if I actually show up and race.
    Boo
    MRA #600

Quote Originally Posted by fog600
    Ray Ray........
    Can I start my own class? FSOG class. Fat Slow Old Guys. That will be the only way I can finish. Maybe then I won't get lapped 4 times in a sprint race. LOL. Of course, it would help if I actually show up and race.

Exactly! You would need to actually take the start in a race to get lapped!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Member Novice
    You a funny little man. LOL. Hope this season I will be able to run with you guys instead of sitting around. Things look to be good for the season. Look forward to being there.
    Boo
    MRA #600

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Mania

Interesting side note: Apparently, the new Ninja 250 class "Rent-a-Ninja" program at WSMC is doing very well. Probably don't have the critical mass to make something like that work in Colorado, though.
    has the mra recently considered its own ninja 250 cup? or even an aprilia rs125 cup?
    .................................................. ..........
    Skullcandy, FMF Intl, Dragon, Epic Motosports, Ogio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12