Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Clark

Member Amateur
    So a little information. I stopped in to see him last night on the way home. He was nice and pink and his folks were due to arrive any minute.

www.getwellclarkie.com for the latest.
    dave.

"Helping motorcycles live up to their potential."
    www.STMSuspension.com
    (970) 222-9597

Senior Member Expert
    His family arrived (after a very long plane ride) last night safe and sound yesterday evening to DIA, and then were whisked down to the Springs.

From each cup of coffee for Tedi to every kind word -- every small donation helps, and you really can make a difference in their lives.

Please visit www.getwellclarkie.com .
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    I just made my donation!
    Benny Tozzi #78
    Tri City Cycle
    Check out Dave@SingleTrackMind for your suspension needs!
    www.fixmybike.com

www.getwellclarkie.com

Hang in there buddy! I can't stop thinking about you! Clarkie, Tedi and Family are in our thoughts and prayers. Tell Clarkie that Logan is thinking about him to.
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by motobum
    I just made my donation!
    Thank you so much Benny!

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicee Brown
    Big ups to Brownie and the MRA crew for helping out so quickly.
    Thanks but, to give the outmost credit where credit is due, Josh Grahm and Glen Conser deserve a huge acknowlegment for there actions.

Clarkie is a "Tough Cookie" and hangin in there!!

8)
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Member Novice
    Aaron, Donna and I are thinking about you and can't wait to get the chance to visit and talk! You have the fighting spirit!
    Tedi, we live nearby you guys and can help during Aaron's recovery.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttleroller277
    Thanks but, to give the outmost credit where credit is due, Josh Graham and Glen Conser deserve a huge acknowledgment for there actions.
    I said it privately but again, Thank you Josh and Glenn for helping give Aaron a fighting chance by being so responsive and capable.

All racer's have the same blood pumping through our veins. We truly appreciate your actions and continuing efforts.

Member Amateur
    Briefest update from Scooter- Same as last night when I was there. So no news is good news.
    dave.

"Helping motorcycles live up to their potential."
    www.STMSuspension.com
    (970) 222-9597

Junior Member Novice
    We'd already started this this morning and didn't see Robert's note to RRW until just now. But more coverage is better than less! (Oh, and yes, content of the press release was approved by Scott - we texted him this morning and spoke to him a little while ago. )

http://www.millermotorsportspark.com...e.php?p_id=153

Masters of the Mountains Champion Aaron Clark Critically Injured in Colorado Racing Crash

TOOELE VALLEY, UTAH (October 13, 2008) – Just a week after wrapping up his third consecutive championship in the Honda Presents the Plaza Cycle Masters of the Mountains motorcycle road racing series at Miller Motorsports Park, Aaron Clark suffered critical injuries in a crash while practicing for a race in Colorado.

Clark, 37, a native of New Zealand now living in Longmont, Colo., was practicing on Friday, October 10, for a race with the Colorado-based Motorcycle Roadracing Association (MRA) at the newly-reopened Pikes Peak International Raceway in Fountain, Colo. Clark, who is also the defending champion of the MRA series, was involved in a high-speed, single-vehicle accident and sustained critical injuries.

Clark was admitted to a Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado Springs in serious condition. His injuries include a closed-head injury, a broken pelvis and shoulder and leg injuries. He is being periodically maintained in an induced coma while the swelling in his brain subsides. His wife, Tedi, and his brother-in-law, fellow racer Scott Jensen, are with him at the hospital, as are other members of his family.

In his native New Zealand, Clark won numerous club and regional Motocross and Supercross championships. When he made the transition to road racing in 1998, he was equally successful. In 1999, he received the Wildcard entry in the FIM Australian Grand Prix and went on to finish third in the Australian 250 GP Roadracing Championship. He came to America in 2000 and won the Aprilia Cup National Championship, which led to a sponsored ride from Aprilia USA in Unlimited Superbike FUSA in 2001. Since then, Clark has been involved with numerous race teams and currently rides the No. 1 Fay Myers Motorcycle World Suzuki GSX-R 1000 for Team Moto-Garage Racing.

“Aaron Clark is not only a very accomplished racer, but an all-around great guy as well,” said Mitch Wright, director of racing for Miller Motorsports Park. “As a three-time champion of the Honda Presents the Plaza Cycle Masters of the Mountains series, he has always represented our series and our facility with class. All of us at Miller Motorsports Park send our thoughts and prayers to Aaron, Tedi, Scott and the rest of the family, and we are hoping for a speedy recovery.”

A website, www.GetWellClarkie.com, has been established as a place for fans to get information and leave messages of support. Jensen has established a fund to accept donations that will help offset Clark’s medical expenses, and the contact info for the fund is located on the same website.

Another of Clark’s Masters of the Mountains colleagues, Kelly Rees, who co-owns the www.TrackStar1.com motorcycle accessories shop, is putting together an auction to help pay for Clark's medical expenses. The auction is tentatively scheduled to start on Monday, October 20, and Rees is seeking donations of products or services to be auctioned. He can be reached by telephone at 801-928-1976.

For more information on Miller Motorsports Park, call the track at (435) 277-RACE (7223) or visit the website at www.millermotorsportspark.com.

Get well soon...thoughts and prayers from me and my family!
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

Senior Member Amateur
    Brownie or Dave - I live here in the Springs, so if anyone would like to pass on my info to Tedi or family so if they need anything or any help at all, please do. (they can call me ANYTIME) It would be my pleasure to help in any way.

Mark
    cell: 719-492-0261

My thoughts and prayers are with you Clarkie!

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by -puck-
    Brownie or Dave - I live here in the Springs, so if anyone would like to pass on my info to Tedi or family so if they need anything or any help at all, please do. (they can call me ANYTIME) It would be my pleasure to help in any way.

Mark
    cell: 719-492-0261

My thoughts and prayers are with you Clarkie!
    Thanks Mark; I will do so.

Thankfully Tedi, Scott's and the rest of the family's basic needs are being met very well thanks to everyone's support. We all value your support more than words can express.

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Clarkie,
    Get better soon you are in our thoughts & Prayers!!

Tedi let me know if there is anything that you need help with.

Jen & Rick Grosse
    Jen Jen "Wollett" Grosse
    MRA Secretary 08'-Current
    720-885-5349
    MRAJenJen@gmail.com

Senior Member Amateur
    I hope you get better soon Aaron. I been thinking about you alot the past couple of days. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Mat #115
    mra #115
    07 CBR 600 RR
    09 Ninja 250

glenngsxr
    Thinking about you everyday and hoping you are up cracking jokes soon. My prayers go out to you Aaron and everyone else affected by this accident. Glenn #62

Senior Member Amateur
    All our prayers and wishes for a fast and full recovery Aaron. luv -Racer, Pickle, Lynette, and Chris

Senior Member Expert
    Get well soon Clarkie, we're pulling for you

Fay Myers has also opened up a donations area on our site, to aid in any way we can!!

http://faymyers.com/

Junior Member Novice
    OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BEST WISHES FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY.
    MIKE, LYNNE AND BRAD HENDRY AND THE FOOTHILLS TEAM
    Foothills BMW/Triumph Motorcycles
    1435 Wadsworth Blvd
    Lakewood, CO 80214

Senior Member Expert

Get well soon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Senior Member Amateur
    Get well soon CKLARKIE.
    my PRAYERS go out to you, Aaron Tedi & Scott
    Ed Duenez
    The Chicken ass KICKER!!!

RED FORCE RACING

Pinewood Wall Systems, LLC. MOTO GARAGE, SCOTT JENSEN,TRI-CITY CYCLE,

Senior Member Amateur
    Tedi, Scott, Mr. & Mrs. Clark. What a wonderful man Clarkie is, and what a fighter. Big Mike, Cassy, and I are thinking of each of you daily and pray for his speedy recovery. You all have such a family of friends that will drop anything to help; please use us. It would be the least that each of us could do.
    We love you guys and will see you again soon.
    Chris & Big Mike

Senior Member Amateur
    Clarkie. Heal fast man. All of our thoughts and prayers to you and yours. Tedi and Scott please let us know if there is anything we can do on our end!

Talk to you soon!

Jake Latimer and Family

Senior Member Expert
    Get well soon Clarkie!!!
    Martin J. #73 - Motoforza Racing Team
    Motoforza bodywork www.motoforzafairings.com

Cell: 303-518-5650
    http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...gpic3918_6.jpg

Member Amateur
    get well - we are thinking of you and your family

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast