Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil
Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
sniff....sniff...... Yeah it's a great time to refi if you don't live near a bunch of foreclosures or quick sales, that devalue your house down to nothing.

I tried about found that one or two shitty sales that happened in my neighborhood are causing the value of my house to be about $30k less than what it should.

I thought that too since the house next door sold for 40K less than I paid for mine and I have 3-4 forclosures on my street. But Dale's appraiser came out and appraised MY house for the upgrades MY house had, etc. Though its still less than what I paid for it in today's market it was quite a bit higher than I expected.
Hmmm interesting, maybe I should look into this a little further. Thanks for the tip.
Yah, sheesh Sexy Ben - don't be such a quitter! :lol: Half of the homes in my neighborhood have foreclosed in the last 2 year - and exactly ZERO have sold in a traditional manner during that same time. I had to bring some cash to closing (to buy the loan down to "conventional loan limits") to make it all work, but the savings made it well worth it.

Give the dude a call - it costs nuthin....