Thread: MotoGP @ Brothers BBQ Sunday Sept 14th

Senior Member Expert

MotoGP @ Brothers BBQ Sunday Sept 14th

Come watch the inaugural Red Bull Indianapolis GP from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on September 14th at Brothers BBQ on Arapahoe and I-25.

Series leader Valentino Rossi has made a career out of breaking records and reaching new milestones, and on September 14th he has another possibility of prestige; Following victory at Misano, Indianapolis is now the only circuit on the calendar at which `The Doctor´ has not crossed the line first. Last time out, Rossi took Italy´s 700th Grand Prix victory, broke his Misano jinx and equalled the record for premier class wins set by MotoGP Legend Giacomo Agostini but, most importantly, he also edged one step closer to a sixth MotoGP World Championship.

As usual, we will have our raffle with Faster Motosports gift card and Free Pueblo trackdays. Be there around 12pm to get a seat. Bring your MRA race card and receive a free order of hot links!

We will also be handing out another trophy for best looking bike!!!

Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    I would come watch but I'll be there! Looking at the weather however indicates that a umbrella may very well be in store as the present forecast calls for 40% chance of showers/thunderstorms on Fri/Sat Yikes

Member Amateur

Indy

I would come watch also, but like Jon will also be at Indy. My team just called and said "Bring long pants, not shorts!" Keep an eye on Kyle Ferris, the 250 Wildcard - Team Infinity.
    Rain or shine, I'm happy this weekend doesn't conflict with any MRA events! See you guys in Pueblo!
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.

Senior Member Expert
    gonna be hot! cuz my wife is bringing her butt!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    What time do the races actually start and how late do they run? Do you have a schedule of events yet?
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    The MotoGP race starts at 1pm and runs til 2pm. Then we will hold our normal raffle and at 4pm the 250cc races start.
    Casey D