Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: effen cheatin suzukis!

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    So much for the SS drama fest we were promised in this thread. :?
    I filed a protest this weekend. I'm certain that I saw Ray Ray slip Bob a $20 at the starting line to give me the spicy meatball. It was rejected because aparantly there were marinara stains on the protest form I filed and that is unacceptable.

I tried to keep "protest fest" alive, but no one else wanted to play.

As for colorado class, now that I know how to bribe the starter, once I get the TZ running I'll be bringing money to the line for Bob to meatball Mr. Hester.

Quote Originally Posted by scott72673

I filed a protest this weekend. I'm certain that I saw Ray Ray slip Bob a $20 at the starting line to give me the spicy meatball. It was rejected because aparantly there were marinara stains on the protest form I filed and that is unacceptable.
    It was actually a $50. I wanted that win BAD! And Sorry! You can't protest me! I'm the Effin VP of Rules and Tech. Did you forget?

On a side note! That was the most incredible race of my life! From starting almost dead LAST because I was caught with my pants down when the light went off to weaving my way through traffic to get up front and putting my head down knowing you were going to be chasing me down after your stop and go. WOW! That was a blast! Thanks Scott that was a fun time!
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Ray,

I just gotta say, you rode like a mad man out there. I was doing some math in my head when while I served the penalty and figured if I rode really well and you rode at about your usual pace I would catch you at the end of the race. You must have rode the wheels off that bike, because I had a really good race, hit most of my marks and didn't make many mistakes in my chase and you stayed in front of me. WAY TO GO!

Like I said to you on the starting line....It's Racing, anything can happen! I really love that the outcome isn't a known quantity. Riding with you is always great fun and I look forward to the closing rounds of the season! Battling with you has made this sesaon exceptionally fun.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Ray-Ray

It was actually a $50. I wanted that win BAD! And Sorry! You can't protest me! I'm the Effin VP of Rules and Tech. Did you forget?

On a side note! That was the most incredible race of my life! From starting almost dead LAST because I was caught with my pants down when the light went off to weaving my way through traffic to get up front and putting my head down knowing you were going to be chasing me down after your stop and go. WOW! That was a blast! Thanks Scott that was a fun time!

Senior Member Expert
    ... because I was caught with my pants down when the light went off...
    Maybe you need some Sponge Bob boxers to wear. Good job Ray-Ray, is was a lot of fun to watch, and I'm sure it was worth a couple of points with Logan. :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    WTF....this thread is off the rails. Now were thanking people for great races and sportsmanship on the track and talking about having fun.

Crash can you get in here and liven things up.

I ran some double bubble this weekend, but now I need to see my dentist. It's been about 30 years since I've chewed that gum.

Does anyone remeber when doritos first came out? Does anyone remeber way back when you'd buy a little snack bag of doritos from 7/11 and it'd cost like .50 and there'd be 6 chips in a little bag. Now these days your not "satisfied" unless you've gobbled down half a full size bag of them, and a half gallon of coke.

come on ten pages
    Ben Fox- http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2..._Taimotive.gif
    "I'd rather be quick than fast"~Me
    MRA #95
    2006/2007 MRA VP of Rules and Tech
    2008 ROR #10
    http://www.foxperformanceengines.com/images/logo.gif
    www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Expert
    I went out on the warm up lap for LOR even thought about taking the start. Not one of the ladies complained :?

10 pages bitches

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by hcr25
    I went out on the warm up lap for LOR even thought about taking the start. Not one of the ladies complained
    Maybe they know something we do not??
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
    WTF....this thread is off the rails. Now were thanking people for great races and sportsmanship on the track and talking about having fun.

I ran some double bubble this weekend, but now I need to see my dentist. It's been about 30 years since I've chewed that gum.

Does anyone remeber when doritos first came out? Does anyone remeber way back when you'd buy a little snack bag of doritos from 7/11 and it'd cost like .50 and there'd be 6 chips in a little bag. Now these days your not "satisfied" unless you've gobbled down half a full size bag of them, and a half gallon of coke.

come on ten pages

Dude! Did you forget how to spell REMEMBER? For Effin sakes!
    Ray-Ray Gaimara #16

2011-2013 Track Marshal RETIRED
    2008-2009 VP of Rules and Tech
    1996-2007 Corner worker/Head Corner worker/Airfence Caption

2017 Sponsors - Fun Centers Cycle, Ogio, Sol Performance, Vickery Motorsports

Senior Member Expert

come on ten pages
    Oh, right, I forgot

SECTION 15 - FUN

15.1.1 - FUN IS PROHIBITED IN CLASSES LABELED WITH A SUPER- ANYTHING.

15.1.2 - THE PENALTY FOR VIOLATING RULE 15.1.2 SHALL BE AMBIGUIOUS AND ARBITRARY

15.1.3- DOUBLE BUBBLE IS PROHIBITED IN ALL CLASSES BECAUSE IT MIGHT ACCIDENTAILLY CAUSE "FUN"

Senior Member Expert
    SECTION 15 - FUN

15.1.1 - FUN IS PROHIBITED IN CLASSES LABELED WITH A SUPER- ANYTHING.

15.1.2 - THE PENALTY FOR VIOLATING RULE 15.1.2 SHALL BE AMBIGUIOUS AND ARBITRARY

15.1.3- DOUBLE BUBBLE IS PROHIBITED IN ALL CLASSES BECAUSE IT MIGHT ACCIDENTAILLY CAUSE "FUN"
    :roll: Shouldn't this be in the rule change thread? :roll:

Senior Member Expert

come on ten pages

Dude! Did you forget how to spell REMEMBER? For Effin sakes!
    I have a sall typing proble with the letter m...sorry... soetines i forget it copletely, I'll work on it.

Hey btw the effen way, effen is spelled with an effen "e" not an "i" get it right or get out of this effen thread didn't you see the name of the thread? Effer...
    MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    So much for the SS drama fest we were promised in this thread. :?

I tried to keep "protest fest" alive, but no one else wanted to play.

As for colorado class, now that I know how to bribe the starter, once I get the TZ running I'll be bringing money to the line for Bob to meatball Mr. Hester.
    oh just wait scott, every start on a 125 is like a meatball. you'll learn to love the smell of burning clutch as you are running next to your bike trying to get it started.

and the best thing at 7-11 is steak and jack cheese taquitos
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    I must protest!

the correct spelling of 'effin is:

'effin

Ben, you can spell it any way you like - but that won't make you appear any less educated or better coiffed.

You probably say "anyways" too, don't you?

Now, when using the word "effer" then you definitely spell it with an "e" and there is no apostrophe.

Get it 'effin right would you, you effer!

Eff!
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Section 69.1 clearly states that when addressing members of the MRA to call them "the effen membership"

Section 69.2 the vice president will always come across as though he is drunk and or delusional and you should never under any circumstances listen to what he says.
    MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Expert
    Section 69.1 clearly states that when addressing members of the MRA to call them "the effen membership"

Section 69.2 the vice president will always come across as though he is drunk and or delusional and you should never under any circumstances listen to what he says.
    I MUST PROTEST!

I object to my race number being used for these sections of the rulebook.

Member Amateur
    Hell if all of you get to protest. I want to protest as well. Therefore I protest everyone wafting up dust onto my fisheye lens with no disregard what so ever. A list of all who I am protesting can be found in the 'Racers Log' on pages 77 & 78 of the MRA magazine... oh wait... that puts me out of business... ummm I want to protest my protest in the fact that it was an absurd claim.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678