Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: effen cheatin suzukis!

Senior Member Expert

effen cheatin suzukis!

mladin.....pffft....well now I know what it takes to win some races. A cheater crank.

WTF!!! Unless that crank had about 2 inches of extra stroke, who the eff cares what's been done to it? Really?

Who knows, maybe theyll reveal what was illegal about it.. But I doubght it was anything substantial.

Weed....have you been secretly hanging out with jim rashid? J/k...
    Ben Fox- http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2..._Taimotive.gif
    "I'd rather be quick than fast"~Me
    MRA #95
    2006/2007 MRA VP of Rules and Tech
    2008 ROR #10
    http://www.foxperformanceengines.com/images/logo.gif
    www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Amateur
    so how is it only Mladin, what about ben???

Senior Member Expert
    I gotta say one thing though, they should have known better, I mean come on everyone has been getting their shit looked at this year, did they think they were untouchable.

Oh btw, all you Suzuki riders in supersport better watch out at the next pueblo, I'm bringing a stack of cash for some teardowns....I want to see your cranks.....

(brewer...dont do it....!)
    MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by TBSgraphics
    Never mind, saw that AMA only looked at Mat's equipment, and it's ok to cheat as long as your second and dont win.

Dont beleive for a second that who ever built the motors didnt do the same treatment on both cranks, but ben(or ben's crewcheif) will get away with this one.

Why after so many years of factory prefferenal(sp) Treatment is tha AMA cracking down on tech???

Started at Daytona with the hondas now this??

Senior Member Expert
    (I'll do it)

Bring the big stack! The ladies get comped but if YOU wanna see my crank it's gonna cost ya!
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

President Expert
    Never mind, saw that AMA only looked at Mat's equipment, and it's ok to cheat as long as your second and dont win.

Dont beleive for a second that who ever built the motors didnt do the same treatment on both cranks, but ben(or ben's crewcheif) will get away with this one.

Why after so many years of factory prefferenal(sp) Treatment is tha AMA cracking down on tech???

Started at Daytona with the hondas now this??

Frank you cant tell me you havent been paying attention to all the manufactuers vs DMG drama lately. Mat and Mel Harris have openly spoke out about Roger Edmondsen. They must have really pissed him off! :lol: I wouldnt doubt if Suzuki pulls out the rest of this season. Spies 551 points clinches the champioship now anyway.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    So I guess congratulations are in order for Spies, this essentially hands him the championship. I haven't done the math, but I think that he'll clinch it with a solid finish in the first round at Road Atlanta. The second round at RA and the race at Laguna won't matter.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

President Expert

Re: effen cheatin suzukis!

Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
    mladin.....pffft....well now I know what it takes to win some races. A cheater crank.

WTF!!! Unless that crank had about 2 inches of extra stroke, who the eff cares what's been done to it? Really?

Who knows, maybe theyll reveal what was illegal about it.. But I doubght it was anything substantial.
    What if it was something more like Mat's crank weighed more than the sample that Suzuki sent to compare it against. Would that give him any advantage? :?:
    MRA #29

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    So I guess congratulations are in order for Spies, this essentially hands him the championship. I haven't done the math, but I think that he'll clinch it with a solid finish in the first round at Road Atlanta. The second round at RA and the race at Laguna won't matter.
    From official results after the DQ-

Spies 551
    Mladin 449
    Hacking 403
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert

Re: effen cheatin suzukis!

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing

What if it was something more like Mat's crank weighed more than the sample that Suzuki sent to compare it against. Would that give him any advantage? :?:
    A heavier crank will have no hp advantage at all....what it will have is more tractable power delivery(ie. less likely to spin up), it will also make the bike harder to turn, because of increased gyro effect from a heavier mass.

so take your pick a light crank that spins up fast and will smoke the rear tire and is easy to turn. or a heavy crank that's less likely to spin the rear tire, but is harder to turn.

it's a trade off in certain aspects. You could change the bike geometry to make the bike turn easier to compensate for the heavier crank, but in doing so you'll make the rear end lighter and easier to come around on you.

If your using the lighter crank that flicks easier and smokes the tire, you could drop the back end of the bike for more traction, but you'll slow the steering down and make it require more effort to get the bike in the corner.

If he's getting his season ruined for that...it's a shame...now if he was running a 1200cc stroker crank...then i'd look at it a different way.
    MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Expert
    look at what those cheating suzuki's used to do back in the 750cc, superbike days...

Clark shuold know what's wrong with this picture:

MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Expert
    There is nothing "wrong" with that picture.

That is the RIGHT way to do it!!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing
    From official results after the DQ-

Spies 551
    Mladin 449
    Hacking 403
    Yup, it's pretty much over, though it's not technically clinched. If something happened to Spies before the next round and he was out for the remainder and Mladin won the final three, Mladin wins the championship. All Spies has to do is score 12 points (I think, accounting for pole points and most-laps-lead points) at the first round at RA and he has it clinched.

As much as I wanted Spies to win, I was hoping it would come down to the wire.
    The GECCO

Senior Member Expert
    look at what those cheating suzuki's used to do back in the 750cc, superbike days...

ummmmm....no clutch plates? :lol:
    The GECCO

Senior Member Expert

ummmmm....no clutch plates? :lol:
    Look - Ben forgot to torque down the cylinders!

And the oil galley plug is not siliconed!!
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    damn fluid retaining bolts....grrrrr..... I hate em! Look at you sitting there all nice and dry with your copper washer just saying"hi look at me ill never leak oil, honest", Come here you you little sob, let me drill you and run some safety wire through your hole..

Woops did my inner monologue fail again...sigh...
    MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Amateur
    I gotta say one thing though, they should have known better, I mean come on everyone has been getting their shit looked at this year, did they think they were untouchable.
    Now why does that sound familiar.... :^o
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Expert
    F it, I'll bite.

AT LEAST THERE IS A ORGANIZATION THAT ACTUALLY PENALIZES ILLEGAL MODS TO BIKES. AND IT OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MATTER IF THE OFFENDERS ARE ONE OF THE TOP RIDERS. THEY STILL PENALIZE HIM.

If any of you have a problem with that go F yourself.

sidenote: I have kept nice and quiet on the forums lately but since my name was brought up in this post (even as a joke) I felt compelled to react.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    it was a joke with all the intent to put things in the past and move on. Didn't realize you were so sore about the situation.

This forum is full of crap talk and joking around, you know that.
    MRA #95
    2008 ROR #10
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Amateur
    it was a joke with all the intent to put things in the past and move on. Didn't realize you were so sore about the situation.

This forum is full of crap talk and joking around, you know that.
    What situation would that be? People getting away with cheating because the board doesn't want to deal with it? Or is it because they don't want people to lose their points then not race the rest of the season, because there would be no point. Therefore, the club loses those entrance fees.... hit the nail on the head didn't I? But then again (a direct quote from a board member) "this is club level racing!" so we shouldn't really care.

I say we just burn the rule book all together.

Okay just a side note before I get unleashed upon and probably exiled for speaking up (because nobody else will aside from CWeed) I shouldn't say the board in general because there are a few people who don't agree with what went down in Pueblo.
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Senior Member Expert
    I just want to spank you :P

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by hcr25
    I just want to spank you :P
    That can be arranged.... :twisted: we all know I deserve it.... :mrgreen:
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashli
    hit the nail on the head didn't I?
    No, you didn't.

But then again (a direct quote from a board member) "this is club level racing!" so we shouldn't really care.
    Thanks for at least not including your interpretation of what I said inside the quotes. If you had been present during the conversation you would know that the context of that quote was that a rider wants to continue a pissing contest that started LAST YEAR by using the rule book to beat someone he can't beat on the track. The spirit of my remark was that it's time to let go of the past because this is club level racing and it's supposed to be fun. Fun is the only reason anyone should be doing this because there isn't anyone doing it to pay their mortgage.

People getting away with cheating because the board doesn't want to deal with it?
    It was dealt with, and properly at that. If you want to file a protest, it must be done properly. If it isn't done in accordance with the rulebook, it won't be upheld. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
    The GECCO

Senior Member Amateur
    Sugar coat it any way you want Prez. I heard about the conversation you had with Chris.... cheating is cool. Because nobody is getting their mortgage payments made. Although, winning an ROR race on a money weekend would definitely pay my mortgage. :lol:
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Senior Member Expert
    Sugar coat it any way you want Prez. We know why Chris' protest was thrown out and how it got there.
    No, why don't you explain it to everyone?
    The GECCO

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast