Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
This is ridiculous.

Protest Forms...? WTF...

is that what we want this club to turn into? a bunch a whining Effen crybabys with sand in their chauch that protest everything in sight.

There were just over 70 entrys out at hastings, Lets tear them all down to the last bolt and see who goes home with a trophy. Let's piss everyone off, let's send everyone home. Then maybe we can get down to only 3 riders per class and everyone gets a trophy.

There were 8 people entered in Oss at hastings. Lets kick 3 of them out, and see what happens to your precious contingency money from suzuki and yamaha and honda etc...

If someone in front of me is running a double bubble windscreen. I don't care. He's in front of me for more reasons than that.

If someone is in front of me and has a big bore motor, then good for him and He'll have to live with that fact in his mind that he knows he's a cheater and wasn't skilled enough as a rider.

Is this truly how you people want to beat each other? with a rule book? I wouldn't accept one Trophy that was given to me if I had to use the rule book to get it.

The MRA board is doing some of the best work they can with what they have to work with, calling them out and dragging them down doesn't help anything at all. If you for one minute think they don't have the entire memberships best interest in their minds, then you need to go race elsewhere.

I started racing in this club 11 years ago, I have seen some stupid shit and this finger pointing and "oh woe is me" crap, and all the other garbage dribbling here is tipping my B.S. meter.

This club has been around for pretty long time and operating on basically the same set of rules for more years than I know, They seemed to have worked pretty well up until now.

Not my intention when I made the suggestion of an official protest form. Just throwing out an idea for when there is a legitimate protest situation to make the process more efficient so that they are not tossed out because of the technicality that it was not filled out correctly.