Just finished loading the last of them just now.

http://www.jadamphotography.com/

Trying things a little bit different this time to get a faster turn around. All the photos are posted by class. The galleries aren't very flooded so it shouldn't be hard to find the ones you want while peaking at a few other riders.

I listed all the practices as one gallery, but those are listed by rider number since there are I think around 500 images in there.

As some of you might have noticed out there on the track I was trying out a new method of shooting. I dug a little hole at the end of the corner curbing and put a second camera with a fisheye lens right up close and fired wirelessly.

Still working out the kinks from this new approach as a number weren't able to focus form the high speeds and close proximity to the camera. I'll be working out the details and hopefully improving the shots in the future. In the mean time I've got a gallery dedicated to the new angle. I need to find a way to organize the shots from the camera so it wont be so overwhelming for you guys next time. But I gotta start somewhere.

If you want to order one of those shots and would prefer I re-crop it so that there is not so much negative/empty space I can do it like the following example image...

Also some of the shots are under exposed as I am not able to sit there and tinker with the camera as you guys are on a hot lap, but all that can be balanced in post processing. So don't let that discourage you... another example...