Thread: thanks to mark and youngblood

Senior Member Expert

thanks to mark and youngblood

just wanted to say thanks to Mr. Michelin man for the help so far this year, givin me great feedback on tires that i have no clue about : )

and the Young Blood team that has taken me under their wing. couple of awesome guys, even though I am competition, they always seem to help me go faster.

with These guys helping, And others that i cant think of right now, I have gone the fastest I ever have this weekend and placed in positions that i only thought next year would bring.

thanks a million!

Senior Member Expert

Re: thanks to mark and youngblood

Quote Originally Posted by cromer611
    just wanted to say thanks to Mr. Michelin man for the help so far this year, givin me great feedback on tires that i have no clue about : )

and the Young Blood team that has taken me under their wing. couple of awesome guys, even though I am competition, they always seem to help me go faster.

with These guys helping, And others that i cant think of right now, I have gone the fastest I ever have this weekend and placed in positions that i only thought next year would bring.

thanks a million!
    You are moving out there Erik. Just keep taking what we say, and apply it to the track. Very happy to have you as part of the team (just dont EVER pass me again k :twisted: )
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert

Re: thanks to mark and youngblood

Quote Originally Posted by dragos13
    You are moving out there Erik. Just keep taking what we say, and apply it to the track. Very happy to have you as part of the team (just dont EVER pass me again k :twisted: )
    lol that was pretty fun. a lesson I had to learn the hard way for sure :wink: