Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
your way off the mark calling this "legalized terrorism"

When an activist walks into a resturant filled with Australia, new Zealand, american, and Japanese tourists in Bali with a back packed filled with explosives and steel balls and sharp metal scraps to inflict as much pain suffering and "terror" on people as possible. Now that's terroism, to strike fear in the hearts of people to the point thier afraid to carry on normal business and lifestyles.

As crooked as oil companies can be and are, they are not terrorizing the American population. We all have a choice. Truthfully if we really wanted to be good we'd stop burning the thousands of gallons of fuel to get to the track and ride at the track.

yes agreed perhaps to bold or extreme of a statement....I guess it depends on how loose the deffinition of Terrorism is... In the extreme case you mentioned... yes the loss is life or the right to enjoy life.... but on a much less extreme example, isnt taking away my enjoyment of life, by making it unattainable financially... the same thing? Its not as terrible as taking my life.. but in the end a loss of the enjoyment of life is still the result.... .. kinda similar right? just a more loose deffinition of the word terrorism.... :?: