Thread: I apologize

Senior Member Expert

I apologize

I just wanted to apologize to Ben, Danny and Dalton for using the Cheater phrase. I was wrong to have said that and I hope you don't hold it against me. It seems to me after much debate that you guys were not trying to break any rules and it was by mistake.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    Chris,

I don't know you very well, but appreciate the sincerity of your last post.

Good on you for owning a mistake, and trying to make it right.

Scott

Senior Member Expert
    PPHHFFTTttttt :roll: You big sissy :wink: :wink: 8)
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    Jeesh what drugs the Doc put you on for that gnarly elbow? :cry:

Senior Member Expert
    Doctor, who needs those. You know I never go unless something is about to fall off. :lol:
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Doctor, who needs those. You know I never go unless something is about to fall off.
    Doctors just tell us what we already know..."Sir, you are going to be fine...your body has taken a fairly good beating and your going to be pretty sore for the next few days so take it easy and get plenty of rest" :roll: 8)
    Team Coyote Motorsports/H.A.R.D Nutrition, Michelin, Vanmar Racing, VP Racing, SBS Brake Pads, Alpinestar, Suomy, LIGHTSHOE, Kris "The Leather Lady" Hillman, Yamalube, Vortex, Graves

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by kinzler_998
    Doctors just tell us what we already know..."Sir, you are going to be fine...your body has taken a fairly good beating and your going to be pretty sore for the next few days so take it easy and get plenty of rest" :roll: 8)
    Now where is my Percocette ?? :lol:

I prefer vicodin! :twisted:

I broke my wrist snowboarding when i was in the 8th grade and I got a doctors note allowing me to take my vicodin during school hours....I have never learned so much in my entire life than what i did during those two weeks! Just ask my teachers! I got A's on all my assignments! :wink:
    Team Coyote Motorsports/H.A.R.D Nutrition, Michelin, Vanmar Racing, VP Racing, SBS Brake Pads, Alpinestar, Suomy, LIGHTSHOE, Kris "The Leather Lady" Hillman, Yamalube, Vortex, Graves

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by scott72673

Good on you for owning a mistake, and trying to make it right.
    I don't think your post was a mistake Chris. You said what a lot of people were thinking. You may not have worded it correctly, but that doesn't mean the post was a mistake. I don't think they were cheating but I do think it is everyone's responsibility to make sure they follow our rulebook. My .02

BTW Dalton is one fast mofo! I don't think he would ever have to "cheat" LOL
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Ash. You are correct. I worded it very wrong. I should have never said cheat. Instead I should have simply put illegal bike. I still stand by everything else I posted, just not the cheat part of it. I believe at the end of the season the rulebook may need a little makeover in the SS section to clarify some of these issues.

And yes, Dalton is definitely a fast mofo.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
    Thanks Ash. You are correct. I worded it very wrong. I should have never said cheat. Instead I should have simply put illegal bike. I still stand by everything else I posted, just not the cheat part of it. I believe at the end of the season the rulebook may need a little makeover in the SS section to clarify some of these issues.

And yes, Dalton is definitely a fast mofo.
    I agree, it definitely needs a makeover. Now get your bike put back together so we can watch you kick ass in Pueblo. I'm dropping your suit off tomorrow
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks, I'll be making a parts list tonight and seeing how much it is going to cost to restore the beast.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires