Thread: Filling the Secretary position

Senior Member Expert

Filling the Secretary position

With the announcement of Kristina's resignation, we obviously have a seat to fill. The first remedy for this situation provided by our bylaws is for the board to simply appoint a replacement for the remainder of the term.

Jen Woollet is a candidate for the position, having filled Kristina's duties at Hastings, but the board would like to know if there are other members who are interested in the position.

We are in a bit of a time crunch, with the next event in Hastings being only 10 days away. The board will be interviewing/evaluating potential candidates at the board meeting this coming Monday night, 6:30pm at the Vanmar Racing offices. All potential candidates are encouraged to attend. Please let me know ahead of time if you plan to attend so we know how many people to expect.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert Vanmar Racing's Avatar
    I am sad we are losing Kristina :cry: I hope she will come visit us at the track often! Thanks Kristina for all your hard work and attention to the details. Oh and your happy smiling face too!

Does Jen want the job? Ask her after she has had a few cocktails!!! Maybe she will say yes!

Tammy
    Tammy at Vanmar Racing
    303-944-0334
    vanmarracing@mindspring.com
    Mark Schellinger, Instructor for Yamaha Champions Riding School- Ride Like A Champion!
    Vanmar Racing

Member Amateur
    We'll all miss Kristina but Jen does have a nice smile herself! Besides, I thought she did a great job at the double header weekend in Hastings at the last minute. Her devotion to my family and her support of my continuing interest in racing with the MRA gives her the drive to want to be a bigger part of the MRA. I know that for myself, she's a great person that all can count on.

Senior Member Amateur
    +1! for Jen if she wants the job. -C

Senior Member Amateur 1ofTheBoys's Avatar
    Kristina, we will miss you. You did a great job at the races.

+1 for Jen. She jumped right in at Hastings and handled the weekend very well even though some of us racers were a pain.
    Sheila Paul - Instructor
    Texas Tornado Boot Camp