Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YOU CAN HELP!!!

Member Amateur
    I could fit one in the back of my extended cab Tacoma

leaving friday morning from colorado springs coming back after last race on sunday.

Gerry Signorelli # 317

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    We're up to $520 by my count! Keep it coming! Hell, if we collect more than we "need" to actually cover the gas costs - maybe they'll get a decent meal along the way too?!? Wouldn't that be cool for a change?
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    I'm in for another $40

Thank you to everyone who works so that I can play.

Scott

Count Young Blood Racing in for $40

i'll bring it to the meeting tonight 8)

Senior Member Expert
    I'm not going to Hastings, but I am in for $40. If we go to the meeting tonight I'll get it to someone there. Rybo and I just drove a 43' trailer to Miller and back buying diesel all the while, you don't even want to know what that cost -- that said, I know what it's gonna be to get a dozen workers to Hastings and back, so I'm happy to help you all stay safe.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Amateur
    Thanks to all for the gas help to the corner crew. Getting help for my thirsty SUV was really appreciated. If fuel prices keep going the way they are, next year I'll be dressed in white on I-76 holding a Hastings sign. Give me a lift...

Someone else posted about a double-header for all Hastings weekends to make it more worth the haul. +1.

-Tom

Member Amateur
    +1 on the Big thanks to all who chipped in. It really help get more cornerworkers out to the races. And we can ALWAYS use more cornerworkers...

-Nick
    2012 Head Corner Worker

Member Amateur
    It made such a difference to have the gas money-- thanks so much to all who contributed. I hope the kisses I blew, enthusiastic cheers I gave, and bikes I helped to call in and clear up from turn 13 this past weekend made it worth it!

You guys are the best,
    Kate

Senior Member Amateur
    I would also like to thank all who chiped into the cornerworker gas fund. It made a huge difference for those of us who made the trek out there. Thanks again to everybody and see everyone in Pueblo.
    Brandon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12