Thread: WOW serise

Junior Member Novice

WOW serise

I wanted to say thank you to the MRA officials that helped make the first inter-org race event with the MRA so smooth. All the SMRI ladies are really excited about this serise now after the trip and can not wait till the next round...

I was told next time i could not share my wifes bike.. I rode it so slow that it made her look bad ops:

P.S. Thanks to Jason Lelek. Thanks for getting the gsxr on the track, with out you, the trip would have been for nothing... I need to get your part back to you, e-mail me at troyrunck@hotmail.com

TC

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Thanks to YOU gals (and guys) who made the trip up from Sandia! My apologies for not having my act somewhat better together Saturday morning - but this was a new thing for us for sure, and of course I drank too much Friday night. ops:

Prior to the next race up here, could you (TC) have the ladies each fill out one of these packets:

http://www.mra-racing.org/pdf/2008_M...tionPacket.pdf

Have them write in the Bike # I gave them at Pueblo, NOT their normal number.

They can bring them up with them next time and give them to me when they come thru pre-tech. Even though we're honoring the SMRI licenses, we probably should still have some documentation on them in the system. They can leave all the $$ and credit card stuff blank, but the rest of it I would like to have for posterity.

It was a great show, and I totally dug that there were that many bikes on the track. LOR had more signups than about 1/2 of our "regular" races!
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Junior Member Novice
    The weekend was GREAT!!! Thanks to all who made the WoW series happen and for making it fun. Thanks to my hubby for keeping my bike in good running condition and for keeping the gas tank full. To my parents who made the trip down to watch the races. To Dave Luck and Dianna Spengler for sharing their generator and helping us out in the pits. Thanks to Sasha, Joe and Mike Applehans for all their help and guidance not only for me but for several of the ladies from New Mexico. To all the Ladies of the Rockies, you really have a fantastic club and I know I for one can't wait to come back in August. Thanks to Troy for coming up with the suggestion and following through with it.
    As I said the Weekend was GREAT!!!!