Thread: Open house this Saturday at Boulder Motorsports

Senior Member Expert

Open house this Saturday at Boulder Motorsports

Hey all,
    Just wanted to let everyone know there will be an open house at Boulder Motorsports in Boulder @6519 Arapohoe Road this Saturday from 10-2. Boulder Motorsports is the Ducati shop that sponsors several MRA riders(myself included) as well as had Marty Cragill in AMA Formula Extreme last season. This year they are laying low but next will have a full assault in World Superbike. The shop let's just say is immaculate and looks more like a showroom than a shop. For those who haven't seen one in person there will also be a Desmosedicci on display. At roughly 370 pounds and 200HP it is truly something to behold. There will be food and drink available as well. So stop on by and we'll see you there!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    will the ducati babes be there?? :shock:
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Now you'd have to talk to Kim Sharp bout that but I believe they are NOT going to be present.
    I was going to have them later this season out to HPR but as HPR's not happening looks as if it'll be PMP, the problem there was both about killed themselves twisting ankles in the rutted pits! Even worse not sure you noticed me guiding them up the bleachers to a safe seat on top so Jimbo could announce there presence over the not too well functioning PA system. At that point I was glad I personally carried an umbrella policy! They certainly seemed to add to the event as I got very few negative comments and lots of positives. So what is the boards take on the presence of scantly clad attractive college gals tooling along?

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    So what is the boards take on the presence of scantly clad attractive college gals tooling along?
    It is allowed. Encouraged, in fact. STRONGLY encouraged. Bordering on mandatory.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    I thought that'd be the response from our single but always on the market Prez however I believe though that maybe shared with our esteemed vice prez's wife feels much differently! I'll see what I can do. He'll be sleeping on the couch for a week if he were to even comment!

Senior Member Expert
    Holy sh^t, he was the first one to respond, just noticed. Buddy, only if your wife got on this forum, you know you'd be on the couch right?

Senior Member Amateur
    Yeah, YOUR couch Jon! :lol:
    I did not claw my way to the top of the foodchain to eat my veggies.

glenngsxr wrote:
    trannies are way different... Glenn #62

MRA #822

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    So what is the boards take on the presence of scantly clad attractive college gals tooling along?
    It is allowed. Encouraged, in fact. STRONGLY encouraged. Bordering on mandatory.
    I WANT EQUITY!!! MAKE SURE THERE'S A LEAST ONE GORGEOUS MALE BABE IN A SPEEDO!!!!
    Donna (Bowden) Turner MRA #612
    2006-2009 MRA Rider Representative
    2006 Modern Vintage GTU Class Champion
    2008 Ladies of the Rockies Champion
    http://www.WildCheetahRacing.com
    http://www.wildcheetahracing.com/_borders/banner.jpg

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Cheetah 612
    I WANT EQUITY!!! MAKE SURE THERE'S A LEAST ONE GORGEOUS MALE BABE IN A SPEEDO!!!!
    You got it! Now I just need a speedo!