Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MINI BIKE RACES!!!!!!!!

Member Amateur
    the kx 85 would rip out at imi. it would be so much fun i bet with supermoto tires.

I don't know about cre it might be a little small to let that thing go. i would change gearing to lower gears for cre.

come out and race you will have a blast

Member Amateur
    Yea, the KX 85 would be a blast on both tracks. The guy with the CR 80 was definetly having a good time. There are a couple more 85s that are supposed to show up and at least one Honda CFR 150R with a guy that just moved out here.

Get some more of the mega-minis out so that we can split the classes further. Then I'll have another seperate class to race my F2 bike in. I'm sure someone with a mega-mini can put some heat on Mr. Schram riding the NSF 100 and I'm sure he'd be up to the challenge!

Member Amateur
    The second race is down. Mr. Schram smoked some butt. The cool thing was everyone's speed picked up so much that he didn't lap anyone in the second F1 moto. F1 was a speed frieght train behind Schram and all it took was one mistake to go from 2nd to last!

In F2+ Schram won again with a challenge by a modded CRF150R piloted by a new racer from Ohio. It took in excess of 20+ rear wheel horsepower for someone to dice with Schram.

Congrats to Chris Fairbanks on his marriage. We missed you and your "best man" out there. I can't wait to dice with you fella again!

Next race is 15 June at CRE followed by IMI on the 22nd of June. We hope to see you there!

im in for sure.... me and banks got some new mods.....i got new ruber ( that will stick this time...lol ) :lol: and gonna show the schramster a thing or 2 about a thing or two............. i hope any way.... hahahaha

see ya all out there

ps. hope i can get a few more of my mini peeps out this time......... :twisted: :twisted:
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Member Amateur
    RIGHT ON! Bruce B. is riding his arse off in F1 too. He also did better than expected on his F1 bike in the F2 class, but I think he better freshen up that top end! I can't wait!

another good day of mini pillaging............brought out the cheater bike (ysr180) and threw down some races (no points / just for fun ) ....... shramster still had some goods for me but my extra ponys were to much....... good times.....bumpin elbows...lol.....

good to see the willionare and shilly out ther w/ all the super retards driftin tword the crowd of spectators ( WTF was that ) .......

gotta love the 50 dollar race day........ :shock:
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Member Amateur
    That was another great day of racing. I t was good to see another motorcycle discipline (supermoto) displayed and there was some outstanding riding. Hammer and Banks get with me on the mods and I'll point you in the right direction (my motor is killer for the price). I might hold back for a few months (if I were you guys) on the monster size motors and see how the durability stands, meanwhile work on your F2 bikes. I plan on getting up to IMI for more track familiarization and a test and tune at CRE prior to the next race. I gotta get some quality riding time up at IMI with Schrammy and Mike K.. Those guys are the schiznit!

Senior Member Amateur
    I can't get away from the damn Syndicate guys...they're everywhere. Hammer and Fairbanks on the mini bikes was great.

Wish I had taken some photos. Definitley cool to watch.
    Will Sequino

Junior Member Novice
    Had a good time racin with Hammer on his cheater bike. I had such a good time I pulled the motor out & sent it off to have the motor done & the yosh exh & ignition put on it. It should make around 15 hp they said. I will run it in f-2 & the nsr in f-1. Looking forward to testing the nsf . Just playin. I'll stick to learning how to develop more corner speed & later braking, there is more potential left in the bike. That was a good battle for the front I gotta pick up the pace to run with that homolagated thing @ IMI. Check out some pics @ fatkidsinc.com

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by hrcrider
    Had a good time racin with Hammer on his cheater bike. I had such a good time I pulled the motor out & sent it off to have the motor done & the yosh exh & ignition put on it. It should make around 15 hp they said. I will run it in f-2 & the nsr in f-1. Looking forward to testing the nsf . Just playin. I'll stick to learning how to develop more corner speed & later braking, there is more potential left in the bike. That was a good battle for the front I gotta pick up the pace to run with that homolagated thing @ IMI. Check out some pics @ fatkidsinc.com
    You had me fooled there for a second and it sounded good! I think you might need a top end kit to hang with Martin at IMI. He was flying on the mini thumper.

Member Amateur

Next Race

The next race is 20 July at CRE followed by IMI on the 27th. There is gonna be a dogfight for third in the standings in Formula 1, with many in striking distance Let's see if Martin S. can beat the Schramster in F2 on the shorter track. I'm looking forward to it!

Hammer get the F1 bike back together! Fairbanks put an 88cc kit or something on your F1 bike so you can get in the mix!

My torquer F1 engine build is complete and looks promising (small valve [23/20] ported head, 12.5:1 piston, stock flywheel, TB CDI, HRC coil, auto clutch, 107cc, oil cooler and 22mm carb). So far it ran 56mph at 11,400 RPMs with 15/35 gearing and I hope it will represent on the track.

Member Amateur

Latest Update

Continued and much appreciated thanks to Sun Enterprises of Denver for the prizes at every round! I think everyone, not just the winners left with about $40 dollars in bike maintenance products after the last IMI Motorsports race.

The next round is the 27th at IMI Motorsports complex again!

Tracy Schram continues to lead the points in F1 and F2, with the competition starting to close in and push him at times. Thanks Tracy for sharing your riding techniques and elevating everyone's game on the track. Kudos to Bruce B. and Shaun S. for some fantastic displays of hard riding this last weekend.

It was great to have Steve V. (the club founder) back helping at the track, as he continues to battle the cancer that took his left leg and hip joint. Steve just ordered a Pitser Pro XJR Motard Special edition that will be modified by Matt at Nebraska Custom cycles so that he will be racing again by season end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12