Thread: XBAM rocks!

Senior Member Amateur

XBAM rocks!

I will admit i was a little unprepared for this season. Not riding at all this off season and being very out of shape, by Sunday night i was feeling like i got gang raped by a pack of wild monkeys.
    I work with Bree on a regular basis and it was a stroke o genius to have set an appointment with Bree monday morning. after she did her f'n amazing work i could barely feel the damage i had done to myself this weekend. I am ready to go and have no pain. (this is significant improvement from seasons before.)
    Don't be a dumb ass. you probably invest in maintaining your bike and equipment... so why not your body?
    THANKS BREE! -#13 Chris Fuller

Senior Member Expert
    I'm going to second this message. I had a stroke of genius and scheduled some work a few days before the race and walked into the weekend feeling limber, focussed and ready.

We tune up our bikes, make sure there is fresh oil and brake fluid. We install new tires and brake pads and we all realize that at the end of the day it's the nut attached to the seat that determines if we are fast or slow. Bree helps me maintain my body and as a result I ride better. Who can argue with that?

Senior Member Expert
    +1 for Bree. If you haven't stopped by her pits yet, do it for sure. Like said above, we spend lots of money on our bikes, gas, food, etc. I think the best spent money is the time on Bree's table. HUGE PROPS!!!!
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    +1 for Bree, Best money spent!

nice work bree!!!!!
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

+1 Bree is amazing, couldn't make it through the season with out her

Thanks Bree!! 8)

Senior Member Expert
    +1... i could not believe how good my legs felt after she worked on them... 30 mins before, i could barely step up in my trailer... afterwards it was night and day better!

lel
    Jason Leleck
    MRA #399

Senior Member Expert
    Ditto for XBAM! She always makes me feel better and she works on me and the wife at the house as well. some of the best money you can spend on your self.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Amateur
    Bree's got mad skills. This is me hooked. Thanks again.
    Chris Callahan
    Go Get Some.

Member Amateur

thanks

Thank you all for your support on and off the track. I'm proud to be a part of the MRA.
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.