Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weather this Weekend

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by jenners225
    Dang it, should have taken down the post while we had the chance....
    Rain on Saturday.... maybe it will change again?

http://www.weather.com/outlook/healt...nav_undeclared
    only a 30% chance though; im not worried!
    Jason Leleck
    MRA #399

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Lel399
    only a 30% chance though; im not worried!

Ill pack my snow shovel just in case..... :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    Only 20% now...

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Windy, with a north northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to between 25 and 30 mph. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
    Trust me on this though ... tie your canopies down! 10x20's make really sweet kites, especially when they don't have several points attached to really heavy stuff (like generators, trucks, and trailers). Last time I was at a Pueblo event with winds like that, it taco'd the thing and threw the gas can and tires I had it tied to about 20 feet away into the back of Dysco's pickup.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    Trust me on this though ... tie your canopies down! 10x20's make really sweet kites, especially when they don't have several points attached to really heavy stuff (like generators, trucks, and trailers). Last time I was at a Pueblo event with winds like that, it taco'd the thing and threw the gas can and tires I had it tied to about 20 feet away into the back of Dysco's pickup.

Ahh common man.. Thats good entertainment to watch everyone scramble for their stuff ..... :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil
    Ahh common man.. Thats good entertainment to watch everyone scramble for their stuff ..... :lol:
    It was pretty entertaining for me too. I was out by Turn 2 or something and got called on the radio to go back to my pit right away. Got there and Hoopty and a couple others were hanging on to what was left of my canopy to keep it from completely taking flight.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Expert
    10% chance of rain after noon and wind ~15-20mph now, so that's not so bad. Might just be a sweet day! Sunday's forecast looks great, sunny and mid 60's with light winds shifting direction as the front passes.

At the moment, it doesn't look like any of you need your rain tires. Game on!
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    Twitter @MotoLlama

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12