This is just a warning for nobody to ever ever ever order from RideGear.com, by all means if you have had a horrible experience like mine with them post up! Also, if you actually liked them please do, although I doubt we'll find that on here.

I ordered a new outfit for dirtbiking this season, Fox pants and jersey totaling $76.00, reasonably less expensive ($60 difference from FoxRacing.com) so obviously with that and the free shipping I went with RideGear.com. I googled the items I wanted to see what prices were at different online stores. Anyway, I got an email from them with an order number and it explained that it would ship in 1-4 days from their warehouse and I would receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Eight days later I never received one so I emailed the company, then I got an email saying it had been reported and I'd receive an email soon. Another eight days and seven more emails later, I still hear nothing, I called their toll free number too, nothing... it puts you on automated hold for twenty minutes then hangs up on you! Anyway, obviously I reported this to my CC company and they reversed the charge at no loss to me. Unbelievable. I should have done research on RideGear.com first! After I realized my mistake I googled reviews for them.... awful....
http://www0.shopping.com/xMR-store+r...MRD-302131~S-1

I just saw a good rating on that website, I SWEAR its fake, theres no freaking way thats true. Those assholes!!!!