I thought I would post up some contact information seeing as the season is closing in quickly...

The website is www.fixmybike.com and the phone number is (970) 222-9597.

We recently became an authorized Ohlins dealer, as well as doing valving and Penske shocks from GP Suspension.

Current turn around time is 24 hours on most servicing- we keep fork seals for every major bike (and some minor ones) back at least 2 generations in stock, and we have all Penske seals and the Ohlins main seals in stock. We also keep most springs in stock; 0.85, 0.90, 0.95, and 1.0 fork springs are on the shelf, as well as shock springs in 6 and 7 inch lengths between 425 lbs/in and 1000 lbs/in in 25 to 50 pound increments. (Yeah, it's a lot of springs.) Obviously we have fluid in 5, 7.5, and 10 wt, and the special shock fluid from Motorex as well.

Fork valving is taking about 3 days to get here unless we need it tomorrow, then it's here tomorrow.

For reference, the suspension on the current No. 1 plate bike consists of GP valving and springs (about $500 parts AND labor) and a Penske triple rear (about $1200. And I don't think we ever used the high-speed compression adjuster...) That's it. Well, that, and a lot of time and fine tuning.

As of right now, we're planning on being at all of the MRA rounds.

Thanks much.
dave.