We still run the magazine at www.vonconcepts.com, but also run a business called The Vonconcepts Group the has an Estore. I didn't want to spam you guys so I checked with Dave first, but we have an awesome new product availalbe for order that will enhance a rider's performance by instantly increasing Balance, Strenght, and Flexibility.

I found out last month that we would be distributing it, but I hesitated to post up to make sure it wasn't all hype. It isn't. I have a friend that lifts a lot --- benched 320, tried a 2 oz sample and benched 355. Had a female friend try to touch her toes (could only touch the top of her feet), tried a 2oz sample and 15 seconds later laid her palms on the floor!!! How would rock solid balance and an extra 4" of stretch help your lap times?

There's some mumbo jumbo that makes this stuff really special and all your questions can be answered on the launch page www.drinkperfectwater.com There are some other distributors out there, but we want and will earn your business. Short of just giving the stuff away, what can we do to be a prefered vendor for you guys?

There's 24 in a case at 2.00 a bottle. A case is priced at 47.76 and on orders over $75.00 - I can drop ship to you with free shipping. I also plan on bringing product to the track when I come up there to run Modern Vintage. Last night was the first that we could order the product and I am told our distributor sold 75,000,000 cases in just the first 3 hours!

Kurt von Ahnen
SMRI # 316