Thread: Vonconcepts is back

Member Amateur

Vonconcepts is back

We still run the magazine at www.vonconcepts.com, but also run a business called The Vonconcepts Group the has an Estore. I didn't want to spam you guys so I checked with Dave first, but we have an awesome new product availalbe for order that will enhance a rider's performance by instantly increasing Balance, Strenght, and Flexibility.

I found out last month that we would be distributing it, but I hesitated to post up to make sure it wasn't all hype. It isn't. I have a friend that lifts a lot --- benched 320, tried a 2 oz sample and benched 355. Had a female friend try to touch her toes (could only touch the top of her feet), tried a 2oz sample and 15 seconds later laid her palms on the floor!!! How would rock solid balance and an extra 4" of stretch help your lap times?

There's some mumbo jumbo that makes this stuff really special and all your questions can be answered on the launch page www.drinkperfectwater.com There are some other distributors out there, but we want and will earn your business. Short of just giving the stuff away, what can we do to be a prefered vendor for you guys?

There's 24 in a case at 2.00 a bottle. A case is priced at 47.76 and on orders over $75.00 - I can drop ship to you with free shipping. I also plan on bringing product to the track when I come up there to run Modern Vintage. Last night was the first that we could order the product and I am told our distributor sold 75,000,000 cases in just the first 3 hours!

Kurt von Ahnen
    SMRI # 316
    Free Ezine At www.vonconcepts.com

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    http://vadpr.com
    505-217-2497

Senior Member Expert
    Interesting stuff, I'll definately try it if you have it at the track. I've tried several different types of products over the last 3 years that offer similar advantages, but none with o2 content, so that would be a new one on me.

It's known that breathing good oxygen about 12-24 hours before strenuous activities that you will gain a performance increase, but who has access to oxygen tanks.

Im going to bring a nurse to the races so she can administer me an I.V. in me between races for hydration. :roll: just kidding. well maybe about the nurse, if you see tracks on my arms, it's not a heroin addiction, honest.
    Ben Fox- http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2..._Taimotive.gif
    "I'd rather be quick than fast"~Me
    MRA #95
    2006/2007 MRA VP of Rules and Tech
    2008 ROR #10
    http://www.foxperformanceengines.com/images/logo.gif
    www.FOXPERFORMANCEENGINES.com
    (719) 570-9595

Senior Member Expert
    Im a self proclaimed king of the suplement drink... In terms of Energy Drinks, Caffine/Taurine/Ginseng Stimulants, viatamin style waters, electo enhanced drinks, protein supplements, etc.... (Call it my hatred for coffee and inherent lack of sleep) Ive tried darn near all of them, and Im willing to always try something new. Im sceptical of things that make such bold statements as it "will" increase strength, flexibility, etc as I would be if you told me I can loose weight by taking a pill..... but I cant deny the value of viatimin and nutrients enriched water. More importantly good tasting purified water. Ive tried every bottled water I can imagine and Id say less than 3 are actually good tasting. To be honest none of them (the good tasting 3) have sodium added, so that does raise an eyebrow on this one... But I can be objective to trying it for sure. Id be happy to try a few bottles and really give it a good test. I look forward to seeing you at the track and picking some up ........

glenngsxr
    I just drink tap water. Never killed anyone before and tastes good to me.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngsxr
    I just drink tap water. Never killed anyone before and tastes good to me.

You must not live in Thornton... :?

Senior Member Expert
    [quote="benfoxmra95"]

It's known that breathing good oxygen about 12-24 hours before strenuous activities that you will gain a performance increase [quote]

12-24 hours!! :shock: It's hard enough going 24 minutes without smoking a cigarette! Shhhhhh.......Oxygen.........it's over rated.........kind of like Pockets........who needs pockets? 8)
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Member Amateur
    They found black mold in Albuquerque's new water supply and of course there was the pharmacuetical scare last week on the news.

Member Amateur
    I like to Pee in the Cherry Creek
    Brian Peterman #323

F#$k You and Every Mall Santa That Looks Like You!!!

....RIP Tourettes Guy

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah Tap water is good enough now a days for washing bikes... Above that, I wont put it in my body with out a filter process.... Hell I dont even let my dog drink tap water in Thornton......

glenngsxr
    If my dog was as expensive as yours, I probably would not let him drink tap water either. Glenn #62

Member Amateur
    I am driving up to Denver this weekend so I can attend a product demonstration (March 29th) for the Perfect Empowered Water. The meeting will be in Castle Rock by the outlet mall. Since the product won't ship out to my clients until late April, this would be a great opportunity to SEE it work. I was blown away the first time I saw it because frankly.... its odd to have a product that actually increases strength, flexiblilty, and balance like this. It works just like they said. Who's coming with me? Let me know so I can save some room.

I am also thinking of different ways to help out the racers.... input would be nice. I was thinking "what if I could offer cost with free shipping to the first 10 racers that sign up?". Would that be cool?

Kurt von Ahnen
    SMRI#316

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497

Member Amateur
    Welcome Ben Fox!!!!! 9 more to go..... I saw this stuff in action, in person again last night. One guy that we tested was a physician and all he could say was.... "Whoa - how's that work?!?!"

I will be in Pueblo tomorrow for the track day. I have an 8 ounce sample that HAS to last me all month..... If interest is high enough, we can do a demo on one lucky person with a third party helping the demo... lending it some credibility. Our first order doesn't come in until the last week of April. Order now before it goes on backorder.

Kurt

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497

Member Amateur
    Chris Coonshead - racer #2..... welcome to the team. Just wait till you show the guys in the pits what you've been turned on to..... Thanks for choosing Vonconcepts!!!

Kurt

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497

Member Amateur
    RAY GAIMARA - Rider #3 -- Welcome to the team! Remember that we are number one in online Health and Fitness.... Holler if you have any questions.

Kurt - 7 more to go and I met at least 3 at the track yesterday that could fill more spots.

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497

Senior Member Expert
    I'll take a case for sure I've heard and read of this stuff and want to get signed up. Meant to ask you about it Kurt but totally spaced it. Can you give me a shout at 720-841-6020 to arrange delivery. Thanks

Member Amateur
    Hey Guys/Gals;

First off, thank you all so far for your support. We're getting down to the wire on the first ten, so I thought I'd better throw up the procedure and let the system sort you out based on first in.....

Go to our website and register as a client - which is FREE! The system will send me an email. From there I go in to the site from the backend and adjust your pricing. My system is set up to grant you free shipping on orders over 75.00 (on our core items).... they're marked on the site. Your discount is site-wide -- not just the water. When finished, I send you an email confirming your pricing.... then its safe to order. Currently, I show the water to ship in the third week of April - it's brand new..... so get your orders in early so as not to get on backorder.

Although our business is an Ecommerce Model, we strive to grow our business through client service and referral. If you have any questions, just holler.

Thanks again.

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497

Member Amateur
    1/2 way there! Welcome Curtis "Wahooman"..... see you at the track!!! Remember to call me when you receive your order.... so I can show you how to demo it to your buddies. Thanks for the support.

Kurt

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497

Member Amateur
    What a month!!!! We got the water in stock! Cases and cases, plus some inventory up in Colorado if I am in a pinch. I got to USE the water at our last track day here and was really looking forward to our (SMRI) race weekend last weekend.... but alas my 7 month old had other ideas. We spent the night in the ER when he stopped breathing. Anyway... I was dragging my knee in all but two turns when I usually only touch down in turn 5.... then I got up to speed.... faster than normal for my old fat butt. I passed 25 riders in 5 laps, and felt outstanding.

On Monday, instead of using my legs like stilts.... they actually worked. I walked around fine. I was a bit sore but nothing like normal. By Tuesday I felt like a million bucks. Sure I am biased - but the water works awesome!!!

5 more "sponsor spots" left. Hopefully I will see you guys soon in Pueblo.

Kurt
    SMRI 316

Von Ahnen Design & PR
    505-217-2497