Thread: late registration

Senior Member Expert

late registration

is it still possible to send in my forms after 3/15/2008? or is 3/15 the deadline?

glenngsxr
    absolutely! 3/15 is merely the cutoff date for the price break. If you are a new racer, disregard the 3/15 deadline altogether. Glenn #62bv

Senior Member Expert
    What Glenn said.
    As a matter of fact you can register at the races if you really had to. Though Tony would HIGHLY prefer you do it early for his and your convenience.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Amateur
    I think he is taking about the race licence packet not registration for the races.
    mra #115
    07 CBR 600 RR
    09 Ninja 250

Senior Member Expert
    I though that too, but I thought he could do that at the races just like an outta towner would who just showed up. If not, sorry for the miss info, get it in early and Tony will be a happy man and life will be less stress for you as well.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Senior Member Expert
    To sum up -

If you are renewing a previous license you will save $50 by having it postmarked or hand delivered on or before the 15th. Renewals postmarked or hand delivered after the 15th will be charged an extra $50.

NEW members who have never had an MRA license are not subject to this additional fee (since the schools aren't until after the 15th and they can't apply until they have completed the school).

Actual registration for the races themselves will not open until shortly before the first event. The date/time will be in the packet of information included with your race license and I'm sure it will be plastered all over this forum as well.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.