F^@k why does everything I say turn into a SHIT STORM :roll:

What Crash is saying is what I agree with. (thanks Crash) I never said it, I was just asking about how it was going to work.

TONY I don't run sat morn practice but a few times a season. I run Endurance instead and all the races on Sunday. On Sun I did practice 1 sometimes 2 sessions and that's it because it was included in my fees.

GLENN What I think is fair, simply put. You race in anything other than Endurance on Sat you get the same benefits as you do for Sun's races and that's FREE practice. You choose to run Endurance then you pay for practice Sat morn if you want it. Just like Sat has ALWAYS BEEN. That is why some people signed up for Endurance was to use that as a better round of practice and then the race. By charging them for practice Sat morn with their races perhaps that will make some not race Endurance.

EVERYONE ELSE Getting laid is a great idea, Rain tires in SS is an even better idea, the schedule is fine with me its the fee's I have issue with, loosen your panties people, and lastly where are the novices and newbs who have a opinion about this?? There must be more than 2 of you out there.