Are Sean, Ty, Dale and these others aware of the fact we have all these TZ's racing these days.The lack of them the dropping of opur formula 2 and 3 classes is why they went else where in the first place! We rarely see John and Al these days and I personally miss seeing him lay waste to all in LWGPP on a 125. After seeing the USGPRU race at Firebird a couple times this year and seeing the kids on the minibikes, I think the MRA would be well served by proposing to them hosting a round in 09'. Do be prepared however, as the USGPRU has some very quick riders and it would only serve to raise the level of competition within our club. I've supported the idea for years and John and Al Hjelm can certainly point you in the right direction. The organization's top notch and you guys should maybe take a vote, draw up a proposal for the board to invite them to High Plains in 09'
Maybe I should shut my mouth though as I no longer ride the class but have supported it for years through trophy sponsorship and I'd love to see it grow though I am cutting the throat of my own rider within the class and hope he doesn't see this or he'll never see that yet to be seen trophy he's trying to win! Anyhow great job the class is growing and it's really great to see you guys riding real racebikes!