Thread: Hotel in Byers

Senior Member Expert

Hotel in Byers

Is there anyone involved in the Hotel industry. I believe there is only one hotel in Byers, CO and it is shit. So if anyone knows the corporate head honchos for any hotel chain, you should bring up the idea of building a hotel there. Otherwise it is going to suck driving there and back 4 times in one race weekend. Just my $.02 cents!

Member Amateur

hotels

I agree! I have heard there are some bed and breakfast facilities about 30 minutes from HPR, but I don't know details. I guess it would end up being a toss up, spend the money to drive an hour back to Denver, or drive 30 minutes and spend the money on accomodations.
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.

Member Amateur
    I think there are two in Byers, one in Strasburg, and one north of Bennett.

Junior Member Novice
    Must have patience. No one is going to build a hotel because the track is going to be built. It's the business the track will bring to the towns that will show that a hotel is needed. First thing though is they need another karioke bar.

First things first, build track, use local businesses, then when the studies are done and show the area could use another hotel or two, they will be built.

Just like the track, they have to show it's needed before anything can be built.

Member Novice

Hotels near HPR

Wouldn't Limon be a good choice to base on race weekends? :? Doesn't look too far from track location. IMHO

What do I know,anyway. I'm working in friggin' Korea til Friday.

Charlie Coyner
    WSMC Expert #131

Senior Member Amateur
    From what I understand, Tower Rd and Limon are about the same distance apart so either would work for lodging..
    Tawny