Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CCS SW January 12-13th event

Senior Member Expert
    Nah Justin,
    Blake and I will just rent a car to get to and from the track. As I've still got Priority club points we'll just get the free room and besides that we just need to load up. I assume load Thursday afternoon and you'll leave Friday AM early. Would love to have the bike there Saturday for practice as I've never run the east track but it sounds pretty easy. We'll talk prior and get things hashed out.It's funny that we spoke about doing this in Pahrump and now are doing it and saving us all money in the process which makes fun affordable for all. Later, Jon

Senior Member Expert
    got room for two more bikes?
    Benny Tozzi #78
    Tri City Cycle
    Check out Dave@SingleTrackMind for your suspension needs!
    www.fixmybike.com

www.getwellclarkie.com

Senior Member Amateur
    are you down with OPB?
    ... yeah you know me!

i have 5 strapless stands in the trailer. every one of them is accounted for, however i have two wheel chocks that i can mount. there is always the back of the truck too.

are the two bikes yours or two separate people?

i figured each person pays an equal share of the gas. last time split 6 ways it was $130 a person round trip.

i'm going to sleep at the track in my trailer. i'm not sure what everyones plans are as far as that goes but i assume there will be 4 of us doing that. although there is room, i dont want the trailer to turn into a hostel where nobody has any space and or can sleep comfortably.

(no showers at the track btw)

long post, short. i have space for bikes most defiantly. if the need arises, i can take 4 more without buying more wheel cocks.
    Justin Meyer

Senior Member Expert
    Justin,
    Don't know if your reply was to me or this Motobum guy. I'd like to reserve room for my 1098 and Blakes SV IN THE TRAILER if possible. I'd love room for the scooter too but sounds like we're full regardless call me to verify. Spoke with you Sunday Night but I was a crispy critter after the game. So let's figure this out.

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    ...but I was a crispy critter after the game....
    You must have been since you hit the Submit button 3 times. :lol:

edit by glenn - fixed....I thought about not adding this just to make Jim look crazier than we all already know he is, but it's just not sporting!
    MRA #29

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Justin,
    Don't know if your reply was to me or this Motobum guy. I'd like to reserve room for my 1098 and Blakes SV IN THE TRAILER if possible. I'd love room for the scooter too but sounds like we're full regardless call me to verify. Spoke with you Sunday Night but I was a crispy critter after the game. So let's figure this out.
    jon, i posted this after we spoke. you and blake have spots.
    Justin Meyer

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohoje
    are you down with OPB?
    ... yeah you know me!

i have 5 strapless stands in the trailer. every one of them is accounted for, however i have two wheel chocks that i can mount. there is always the back of the truck too.

are the two bikes yours or two separate people?

i figured each person pays an equal share of the gas. last time split 6 ways it was $130 a person round trip.

i'm going to sleep at the track in my trailer. i'm not sure what everyones plans are as far as that goes but i assume there will be 4 of us doing that. although there is room, i dont want the trailer to turn into a hostel where nobody has any space and or can sleep comfortably.

(no showers at the track btw)

long post, short. i have space for bikes most defiantly. if the need arises, i can take 4 more without buying more wheel cocks.
    the bikes are me and my dads... we would stay at a hotel.

what is everyone doing for generators? would there be room for my generator and stands?

i would love to go! if you need more wheel chocks i can help you out. i am a parts guy at a dealership.
    Benny Tozzi #78
    Tri City Cycle
    www.fixmybike.com

www.getwellclarkie.com

Senior Member Amateur
    well lets do it!

i have two chocks, just need to bolt them down properly and lay down some etrack.

hit me with a pm with your emails so i can spam you with trip details.

J
    Justin Meyer

Senior Member Expert
    pm sent
    Benny Tozzi #78
    Tri City Cycle
    www.fixmybike.com

www.getwellclarkie.com

Senior Member Amateur
    we have 5 spots filled. i can easilly carry 2 more bikes
    Justin Meyer

Senior Member Amateur
    If we get so many people that want to go and we can't fit them all in I could pull the toy hauler down. I also have a crewcab truck so 5 people can ride down with me. It can probably fit 6 bikes plus all the gear. Thats only if we get plenty of people that want to go otherwise im in with Justin.
    mra #115
    07 CBR 600 RR
    09 Ninja 250

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123