Thread: Your Pictures for the 08 Program and Rule Book

Your Pictures for the 08 Program and Rule Book

I am working on the MRA's 2008 season program and rule book. I am looking for pictures to publish. Thanks to our professional photographers I have awesome on track photos. What I am looking for are pictures from the pits, team shots, G-rated photos of a racer that they would rather not have published, corner worker pictures, people who passed out at the Vanmar party, etc. I used quite a few of the ones that were submitted last year. Please email the photos to me at sales at racepubco . com. The email address is also on the MRA website under the "contact the MRA" page. Be sure to tell me who took the photo (for photo credits) and what or who the picture shows.

Also, if you are planning on putting an ad in either publication now is the time to contact me. We are again running our 1/6th page racer special.

Thanks!

Senior Member Expert
    Mark,
    As far as the season plaques are concerned, is there a way we us racers can have some say so into what photos are put into them?
    I've gotten pictures of me racing lightweight bikes in heavyweight classes, Heavyweight bikes in Lightweight classes and my personal favorite a picture of someone else on my championship plaque! Seeing that I'm racing an entirely different brand bike this year, and I know at least one sponsor will be in attendance, I'd love to have some say so and to avoid me turning any deeper red than I already am at the banquet. You think you could arrange that? Thanks and how's the kiddo doing?

Senior Member Expert
    I don't believe Mark has anything to do with the season ending plaques.

You probably need to hit up a Board member to see who is responsible for them this year. I am sure TBagger could tell ya who gets the Goat this year on theirs...
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Mark again,
    Not sure if you guys might be interested or not but everyone in the pits sure seemed to be when I had a couple very talented college aged (yes both attend CSU) umbrella girls out at Pueblo for one of our events. They were wearing rather skimpy but attractive outfits and have agreed to show up again this year. Might that be agreeable? The outfits worn were definitely tasteful but don't know what exactly your tastes are being a father these days is.

Jon,

I had a son... but I didn't switch sides : )

Absoultely send em over

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by nude
    I had a son... but I didn't switch sides : )
    Now that right there is a classic response!

dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311