Thread: HUGE thank you to MRA and crew

Senior Member Expert

HUGE thank you to MRA and crew

I'd like to extend a huge thanks to the MRA for the loan of the truck and raceday equipment, it made a big difference in today's event! Also to the MRA crew for coming down and working.

I was driving back and it really hit me that folks showed up this morning, the truck pulled in, things got unloaded, and the day just happened. We didn't need to go over how a track should operate, things just moved along like they were supposed to. It's really an amazing thing, and just goes to show how awesome the MRA crew is. I am absolutely whipped right now and can't even begin to remember all the names, but just know that if you showed up today to volunteer, my heartfelt thank you goes to you.

Major props to all of you! I'm serious when I say the MRA has one of the best crews in the biz, and I have worked with a lot of them at this point. Days like today really highlight how well-tuned this group is.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Junior Member Novice
    Nice work organizing the event. I know the fun of putting events together and trying to remember all the little details. I guess you had the advantage of being part of the behind-the-scenes crew for other race days.
    05 GSXR 750

I know I already said this in another thread, but I'm very appreciative of everyone that donated their time/equipment/etc. to help make this the success it was. Like Ralph said, with so much of the MRA safety crew present, the day went off without a hitch, and allowed the organizers to focus other things. Thank you very, very much! =D>
    Bob - #46
    MRA President (2024) - Vice President (2022-2023)
    "Racing makes heroin addiction seem like a vague wish for something salty." - Peter Egan
    Colorado Sportbike Club | 4 Horsemen Racing | R.I.P. 502
    Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end!