(Original Subject wasn't very indicative of my need.)

I'm f'n sick and tired of storing and working on bikes in a shed.

I want a nice garage/workshop. Right now I'm looking for rough-order-of-magnitude estimates for some utility work that I'm considering in order to build the Maximum Garage, and would like to keep as much of the work as possible in the MRA family. Just to keep it interesting, I'm in HISTORIC Baker Neighborhood.

Plumbing: I have two sewer lines coming out of my house, (but the city only sees one of them). If I get within 2' of 'it', I must replace; I'd like to build all the way across my backyard if I can, so what I need is a plumber to map out my sewer line(s) and give me an idea of what it would cost to replace and/or reroute the lines. I'd estimate that I have about 150' of sewer line between the house and the alley; depth of garage will be about 30'.

Electrical: My power currently comes through the air (its like magic!) from the alley to my house; I'd like to route the main line to the garage, and then underground from the garage to the house. About 65' from alley to house.

My time frame on this project is Spring / Summer '08, (but I'm an accomplished procrastinator). The construction will be insulated concrete form, hopefully with a greenroof.

Anybody interested?