Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AHHHH Give me my tickets you darn Rockies !

Senior Member Expert

AHHHH Give me my tickets you darn Rockies !

haha Anyone else watching their screen time out over and over? GRRRRRRRRR

:roll:

glenngsxr
    yeah. this has been ridiculous. I knew the server would not be able to handle it. Anyone else agree this was an unfair method to sell tickets? Glenn #62

Senior Member Expert
    ive got 3 computers trying to get in (one on each game... and still having no luck for the past hour) im gonna give up soon, under the assumption they are probably all sold out

or... the servers have been so slow they have sold 4 tickets... damnit! Time to start checking the news sites to see if any listed 'games sold out!'

lel
    Jason Leleck
    MRA #399

Senior Member Expert
    4 PC's here... Plus all the craigslisters are no go too.... Im starting to think hacked web site or scam and private sales only .......

In the ole days... a true fan waited in the cold for 4 days sleeping on the sidewalk to get tix to stuff like this.... the true fan got front row tix.... And well deserved ! Then they come up with lazy lottery's and online (Non hack proof sites) to sell tix.... Have we gotten this PC and lazy in America?

I can see Coors field out my window.... "Bah" I say in your general direction :roll:

Senior Member Expert
    Well everyone here but me gave up.... Maybe now I ll have a shot...

ahhh nope. Damn worth a try.. haha

Senior Member Expert
    "World Series ticket sales suspended
    DENVER - Amid a crowd chanting "We want tickets," Rockies spokesperson Jay Alves announced World Series ticket sales have been suspended on Monday. He says they will announce new plans to sell the tickets at some point later Monday afternoon"

taken form 9news.com

Senior Member Amateur
    Its a joke..... you have to realize that the big ticket scalper companies have warehouses of computers doing just what we are all trying to do....its ridiculous. I have been at work but had LOTS of people on computers for me...mainly family members. From what I heard so far only a few hundred were sold. One guy on Tom Martino radio show...admitted he was a computer geek and somehow went in and searched IP addresses and got somewhere where he could get tickets......EXACTLY why this system WILL NOT WORK.
    They still claim they will not be for sale at Coors Field or the Dugout stores........what a joke........
    I would say screw it and enjoy my Mammoth season tickets...but hell that is shot for the year too......GRRRRRRRR.
    "If you always do what you have always done; you will always get what you have always got."

Senior Member Amateur
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2-SEATS-WORLD-SE...QQcmdZViewItem

OUCH! 2 seats behind dugout.....almost $4,000 for ONE game. Our season tickets were just to the left of these....too bad they sucked forever and we decided not to renew our seats several years ago.....DAMN.
    "If you always do what you have always done; you will always get what you have always got."

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Dion, How is you shin. I saw you hit it on the railing when you were jumping on the bandwagon. :roll:
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    Nice try man... haha played baseball all my life. Other than motorcycles its the only sport I even like.... (Is women mud wrestling a sport?)

Anyway, true my team has always been Oakland A's but if the Rock's can get to the Series... Whoo hah ! Born and raised in CO means I have to support the home team... Hell when I was all shot up in the hospital, several of the Rock's were kind enough to visit me..... 8)

I hate football but Im happy if the Bronco's do well.......

Now how does your foot taste... I heard it had some of the swelling left over from that ugly knee :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    I'm pretty sure in the last year that I have known you, you have never once mentioned a baseball game or talked about a game you watched or discussed a player or any hint at all of being a baseball fan. I've heard you talk about motorcycles and snowboarding and a couple other things but not baseball.

Now enjoy the ride on the bandwagon. It will be gone shortly so let your shin heal up and have some good conversation with the other bandwagoners. I'm sure one of the other passengers has some band aids for you if you need them. :lol:
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Expert
    have you taken your vicodin today ?
    :roll:

Senior Member Amateur
    Haha....baseball sucks.
    Go Avalanche! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
    I'm pretty sure in the last year that I have known you, you have never once mentioned a baseball game or talked about a game you watched or discussed a player or any hint at all of being a baseball fan. I've heard you talk about motorcycles and snowboarding and a couple other things but not baseball.

Now enjoy the ride on the bandwagon. It will be gone shortly so let your shin heal up and have some good conversation with the other bandwagoners. I'm sure one of the other passengers has some band aids for you if you need them. :lol:
    I'm not a fan of baseball either, but seriously Chris, stop being lame.. I'm pretty sure Dion showed up to our Halloween party last year as a baseball player!!! :roll:

Senior Member Expert
    12 noon tomorrow tickets "go on sale" at coloradorockies.com. I'm not on the bandwagon, just looking to make a couple thousand dollars being a middle man...8) If I get some tickets, some of the money is going to the new track!

Senior Member Expert
    Alright Dion, You win. Jess has spoken. Have fun watching the game
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Amateur
    I think Chris and Dion need to relieve some of the sexual frustration Or did you already do that last Saturday???? :wink:
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Expert
    Dang blammit Rockies......

Gonna be the quietest series in baseball history.. total fan count of players wives and staff in Coors field on game day...... 37

Senior Member Expert
    I got through just waiting to pay for them.....it is taking forever to load.

4 tickets 8th row, well 2nd row because dougout takes 6 rows....

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerns
    I got through just waiting to pay for them.....it is taking forever to load.

4 tickets 8th row, well 2nd row because dougout takes 6 rows....

You are dead to me now.. :lol: kidding... Good luck I hope you score some and become rich and famous selling them..

Senior Member Expert
    true and I'm sure it will crash but at least I can say I tried and got through......but hopefully I don't have to say that because then I will have money for the new track and my bike.

EEK...I hate living my life 120 seconds at a time! lol

The site was working well for awhile now I'm having issues just like yesterday! ](*,)

FYI- I fully admit I'm a band-wagoner, Who cares! The home team is in the world series, everyone should jump on!
    ~#502~ You will be missed
    DARC RACING

Senior Member Expert
    more of the same, this is Bullsh!t

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by jenners225
    EEK...I hate living my life 120 seconds at a time! lol
    but isnt that like sex w/ dion ? :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
    Jason Leleck
    MRA #399

Senior Member Expert
    You will delete that comment or Ill post pics of Sat...... HAHA