Thread: '00-'02 XR400

Senior Member Expert

'00-'02 XR400

They're all the same anyway, but I'm leaning towards those years just because of cost, and because there aren't any new features on a younger bike.

I've gone through the craigslist ads, but I'm figuring one of you might have one in your garage you've been thinking of unloading. My plan is to take it, add a few things to it, and try to keep both it and I going for ~570 miles next summer in an endurance desert rally. I need rock-solid reliability hence the XR, don't want smaller than a 400 and will hurt myself on a 650, so there ya go.

I have a pit crew, rig, even a couple sponsors already, but I still need a bike to do this thing on. Help a brotha out! :shock:
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

President Expert
    i know someone that has one that is much older but its mint condition if your interested
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Kinda need those years from a parts availability standpoint, for what I'm putting on it.

Thanks tho!
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.