Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DARC Racing Vids from Race #9 (Courtesy of Motocomm Cameras)

Senior Member Expert

DARC Racing Vids from Race #9 (Courtesy of Motocomm Cameras)

AO, Last race of the day. I didn't add any messages in the videos. All I can say is I can't believe I actually won the race. When I jumped the start all you could hear in my helmet was #@$%^&$@#%%&$%#@&. And after I served my stop and go penalty and got back on the track right behind the leaders all you could hear was #^%*@$%^!&%$&#^%&*# cause I couldn't believe it. And whoever the lapper was that I passed going into 1 on the last lap. Sorry if I scared you. I was in a hurry. More videos will follow as I get them posted. Thanks again to MotoComm for the cameras. I will also post this on youtube for those who can't access myspace.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=18954141

HWSB. Another Middleweight vs Heavyweight matchup. One hell of a battle between myself and Jim Brewer. Thanks for the good times Jim. Maybe we can do it again next season.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=19095547
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires
    Factory Trained Auto Repair

Senior Member Expert
    When I saw you jump to the right of me, I cringed.... That race was so challenging in the sun.... We ran 6-7 and 9 basically blind.... Lap 1 was interesting to see everyone pile into 6 and all sit up and slow down when they discovered they couldnt see... haha

Congrats man.... That was fun to watch...

Senior Member Amateur
    Chris that race was UNBELIEVABLE, I was so glad to be standing in turn 9-10 to see your meatball and your pass on Dougie in turn 9... you kick ass man!
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Amateur
    Very impressive Chris! I had heard about your race since I had to leave before it ran. Nice Job.....you think you can put a sun visor on the camera though....LOL :lol:
    "If you always do what you have always done; you will always get what you have always got."

Senior Member Amateur
    Wow! That's all I have to say...besides congratulations.
    03 Yamaha WR250F
    DARC Racing
    Faster Motorsports

glenngsxr
    All I have to say is WOW! C-Weed, you are my hero and you get my vote for most improved rider of the year. Glenn #62

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks you guys. I had lots of fun in that race. It's nice to ride a bike that can actually haul my gorilla ass around the track. I guess my new secret is just to get mad at myself for screwing up during a race and I can go fast. I'll try not to jump the gun anymore thou. Although it did make for an exciting race for me and everybody watching. Can't wait for next year Glenn when we get to have some battles. Good luck in your liter bike search. Thanks for the vote Glenn but I must say Dingle gets mine. I had to throw everything I had at him during the AU race to knock him off the podium. His riding abilities amazed me during that race. I will try to get it posted soon.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Amateur
    +1 vote for Dingle. That's a good call Weed, he really stepped it up in the last 1/2 of the season. I ran AmO for the first time last weekend, and you guys are fast! After 2 laps my slow ass was racing all by myself....I couldn't see ANYONE! :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumbleweed
    Thanks for the vote Glenn but I must say Dingle gets mine. I had to throw everything I had at him during the AU race to knock him off the podium. His riding abilities amazed me during that race. I will try to get it posted soon.
    now someone distract him so I can cut the pretty fringe off his leather suit..... :shock:

Senior Member Expert
    +1 on the fringe Dion. :lol:
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil
    Thanks for the vote Glenn but I must say Dingle gets mine. I had to throw everything I had at him during the AU race to knock him off the podium. His riding abilities amazed me during that race. I will try to get it posted soon.
    now someone distract him so I can cut the pretty fringe off his leather suit..... :shock:
    Every time I saw him race I swore I'd cut that crap off as soon as he came in but I forgot!!! :roll:
    **2004 CRF250X**
    Lets get dirrrrrrrrrty!
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty
    Sexiest Pit Crew Mamacita to #33

Senior Member Expert
    if my bike was fast enough, i wanted to pass him down the straight and try to rip one of them off. just didn't happen as planned. :lol:
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    another vid added. Still working on getting the vids on something other than myspace. Youtube won't work. The videos are too long. Any ideas?
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Expert
    Google vid?

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    cweed - awesome vids! I feel like a movie star. You sure showed me where I was a slug .. good thing I had some power on your 600, else I would have been way out of shot range.

Nice riding, BTW. That was lots of fun.

BTW, I'd like to get .mpg or .avi or whatever from you. Can I?

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    cweed - awesome vids! I feel like a movie star. You sure showed me where I was a slug .. good thing I had some power on your 600, else I would have been way out of shot range.

Nice riding, BTW. That was lots of fun.

BTW, I'd like to get .mpg or .avi or whatever from you. Can I?

It was cool to see your bike rocket down the straight compared to a 600. Puts things in perspective...... Since Chris doesnt use brakes he went a head and took them off....... Some how he keeps getting though tech.... Darndest thing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    I'll burn it to a disc and bring it too the next meeting or if I remember I will bring it to the new track tour. I may have some other vids of us. I'll try to get those on disc also. I like your little wave going down the straight right after I got by you and you came up on my rear camera. Priceless. That was definitely a fun race. Lets do it again next season. I will still be running the 01 600 so we should have some more good times.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Expert
    And Dion, stop giving away my brake secrets. Now I will never get through tech next season.
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah, but did anyone else see the ladies in 7 flash him on the cool down lap?

Refreshing, and hilarious. The rider right by him (don't know who it was) missed it entirely, I think.

C-grats, and a fun vid, too.
    Fred SpongeButt Slowpants Roth
    MRA811
    I may be old, I may be slow, but..... aw rats, I'm old and slow.

Senior Member Expert
    Oh yes, I saw the boobies. Have you ever wondered what possesed me to jump the start. I was just excited about the boobs so I forgot to wait for the light to go off. I knew if I won they promised me boobs on the cool down lap. Never ridden with such motivation before. :lol:
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

thats a cool vid buddy.... i cant beleive you stop and go ed and i still didnt catch you :shock: ... what a looser i am :lol: lol..........

congrats for sure............i gave up like half way, couldnt see $#!%......

mad skillzzzz 4sure
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks Jason

We should have more sun races and of course boobs on every cool down lap. I think this is my recipe for success. Who's with me. :twisted:
    MRA #626
    DARC Racing
    Bridgestone Tires

Senior Member Expert
    ummm....Dingle is! I almost crashed looking at those things.........

JK i didn't even see them, but I like the idea Big Weed!

AMU movie on its way to the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by froth
    Yeah, but did anyone else see the ladies in 7 flash him on the cool down lap?

Refreshing, and hilarious. The rider right by him (don't know who it was) missed it entirely, I think.
    I think he actually looked away because he was embarassed how badly my husband kicked his ass! Ha.. :twisted:

Oh yes, I saw the boobies. Have you ever wondered what possesed me to jump the start. I was just excited about the boobs so I forgot to wait for the light to go off. I knew if I won they promised me boobs on the cool down lap. Never ridden with such motivation before.
    As if you don't see them everyday of your life :mrgreen:

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by trophywife626

As if you don't see them everyday of your life :mrgreen:
    Sadly you women just dont get us.... haha If you see it every day... it still would not be enough... You can always see more ta ta's... Though Id really rather see a nice rump... :lol: but thats besides the point.....

Why are you trying to kill Dingle? :shock: haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast